T-Dot represent

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Distracted, May 23, 2010.

1. What's up guys? :D

Anyways, I'm a vivid smoker myself, both in regards to cigarettes and dank - I haven't been a smoker for that long, approximately a year which has been a f-ckin amazing year!

My favorite way to blaze is probably with the bong, I'm in love with my bong -- I'm just really sad that I accidentally broke the piece and now I have to restock which is an hassle cause it's about half an hour bus-ride till the nearest store.

That being said, I absolutely enjoy smoking, two days ago we also tried haze for the first time and it completely blew my mind.

I do like blunts and joints, however, usually it ends up with me becoming nauseous after like 4-6 tokes. I honestly don't know why, but it's been happening a lot lately, and it's pretty hateful because I like blunts & joints (if anyone knows why, please do tell because it's just really annoying for me not to be able to finish either one out of the two).

But yeah, I'm an 18 year old guy, in my last year of high school, and I'm incredibly lazy, and I'm really happy that I stumbled on this message board.

Also, nice to meet all of you!