T.Bug's Army of Dankness!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by T.Bug, May 25, 2007.

1. Wow, i cant believe those trics! Very nice... cant wait to see dry pics man

What exactly is moulding trim? Im going out today to try to find it

2. Damn nice T.Bug, bet thats going to smoke great!

3. High willy! ..lol...Im smoking one now....

Peace, bugout

4. High jay! nice arnt they..?
    trim board is really anything long and narrow. But whatever cheap shit will do. hell, even pvc could be used.
    Peace, bug

5. Oh..High chim! yeah id say cause thats wha im soaring on now! Be even better after the cure. Last batch was like 10x better after the cure, like this is now. So wont that mean what im smoking will be considerably better later?
    Peace, bug

6. I want to smoke that shag carpet :)

7. High ALL! Well they been in paper bags last couple days, Ive been opening them every 12 hours or so. Ive not weighed anything out yet, but its lookin like I could fill about 7 jars maybe more...
    [​IMG]

:hello:This shot here just looks YUMMY.....
    [​IMG]

Lets get closer....Is your "scrach-n-sniff" function on? ...lol...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace all and enjoy, bugout:bolt:

8. damn man...all i can say is great job, thats some super dank....+rep

9. Just read through your whole thread because I am thinking of doing a SCROG setup next go around. Awesome job! They look very yummy. Congrats..... +rep

10. shit dude.. nice budz!

so you use a paper bag as opposed to hanging them? How does that work out for ya? Looks good to me man!

PS 1 large mason jar filled w/ dry bud seems to be just about an oz (give or take a few grams)

11. High kbf and 420! thanks guys! 420, yes, id say very dank..lol! kbf. good luck with your future scrog! send me a link, be glad to tag along...

High west! No, I hung em' in boxes with fans this time. Once dried to the point of "stem snapping" I throw them in the bags to balance a bit before the jars.

Peace all. Bugout:bolt:

12. hmmm good idea, i'll try that out on Wednesday's harvest.

13. ;)

:smoke::smoke:

14. High All! Well my original estamates were way off. After weighing and jaring the harvest I ended up with 11.5 oz in jars or 322 grams. I am happier now that im closer to the breeeders est. of 600g per sq m. I figure my grow area was .75m by .75m. so that gives me just over half a square meter. Not bad really, considering we somoked a bit and I left quite a bit for the re-veg...
    [​IMG]

Oh and nice AK too!
    Peace all, bugout:bolt:

15. thats some nice bud.
    i was looking to buy some satori from dr chronic as well but space is my only issue.

Are you planning on selling that or smoking
    or BOTH:cool:

16. High pam! dude I dont ever sell....thats just not a gig i want to be into. no, my buds and I will kill this off just fine...lol. We smoke like all day every day...so...
    But satoei and scrog are like two peas in a pod, bro....do it up and do it GOOD!
    peace and thanks, bugout...

17. not bad for an amateur :D

18. wow it seems to be that scrog is the way to grow....great harvest! 11 zips off a 600 is great for a amateur....but u kno u could pull over 600 grams right...i wish i had 11 zips of that bomb ass bud!

19. Man you ruined that picture. How can you equate weed with weapons?

That is so hypocritical!

20. High 420 and west! who you callin' amature? ...OHh west!!! If itd been anybody eslse youre ass would have been kicked by now! ....lol. but yeah, 420, scrog and Satori are made for each other.
    Peace, bugout..