T.Bug's Army of Dankness!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by T.Bug, May 25, 2007.

1. Looking awesome man...as usual.

2. High genius! Its satori, from mandalla seeds. thanks for dropping by:)!

High scrawn! Thanks dude!

High ALL! Trics are coming along very nicely. I should be chopping on Sunday if all goes well. Here's the last set of tric pics, so enjoy! (they such a pain in the ASS...lol)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is what it looks like to the naked eye...lol! Ive got a few more to share with ya all, but I still gotta sort through which to post and which ones i can scrap....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you all enjoy!
    Peace, bugout:bolt:

3. georgeus dude! Have fun chopping on sunday!

4. High west! what you think of my trics? A lil' early,IMHO. but what you think? last time it was WAY early and smoke was damn good. So bwht ya think?....lol did i mentioned im blazed,,,,,
    Peace, bugout
    Peace, bugout
    :hello::smoke:

5. HIGH All, looking mighty fime Bug....chopping Sunday...looks like someone's growing to be Happy in the near Future. Are you growing these again or do you have some other strain you'll do? Did you do Cuts from them Also?

6. High unoit! Good to hear from you! I was startin' to worry somthin bad happened to ya, dude. It always freeks me out when dudes disapear on me...lol. No, I never got any cuts, basically because im a dumb ass..lol.(took 2 when they showed their sex, but the didnt make it)

:hello:I toked a lil' sample last night, and man, its a potent batch for sure. I was nicely soaring off of just a small amount...mmmm and is was just the way I like it too. So yes, I think im growing to be VERY happy!

Peace and thanks for stopping in unoit, bugout

7. those trichs look good to me, and will look better by sunday :)

But i'm a heady high kinda guy...

8. High west! ..and thanks! Yeah, Im wanting to keep this batch as heady as I can, without sacraficing potentency. Thats why I asked. But after last nites sample, potency is NOT in question...lol!:D

Like I said before the stone was great last batch, but the potencey and duration of the high suffered due to an early harvest. This run is as perfect as you can get I feel and timming will be right on. So now the only thing left is to FILL THE CLOSET NEXT TIME! ..lol
    Peace, bugout:bolt:

9. So, i wonder if u have finished chopping it yet? I was wondering what u used for your screen, since u said it cost u about $4 (seems like a damn good price to me and it looks decent)

10. High Jay! heah, $2 worth of moulding trim and a $2 roll of string...lol. wors for me!
    Yes, im done chopping! But have to admitt im a bit sad:(! I really enjoyed growing these babies, so sad to cut em' down..

pics in a few
    Peace, bugout

11. High All! some harvest pics for ya' all....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace and enjoy, bugout

12. High all! In case yoy wre thinking that I just took a few colas and rollled them in sugar...
    Thems the most "DANK" trichromes my garden has ever produced...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can you say...:eek:? Peace all and enjoy, Bugout

13. holy shit Bug that is dank. super dank if i may say so. nice job!!!!

14. High head and thanks! :wave:yeah..Id have to say that ive out done myself on this one. But I'll let the peanut gallerey be the judge for once...lol! even they couyldnt fuck up this decision, ...lol!
    Peace and keep em' "stickey..ickey.. Super Dank, bugout

15. can we see a picture of it all dry? :) pleassse

16. All I can say is...very, very, VERY nice job! Those trichs are thick like a carpet. Enjoy!

17. High toast! Yeah buddy...like a 70's wall-to-wall shagg...lol! Thanks a lot for checking in, glad you like:D

High hitch! umm...well I just chopped yesterday, so it will be a while before the dried and cured..

Peace all, bugout:bolt:

18. nice job dude.. they look perfect to me!

i'll be doin some chopping in a week or 2 myself.. can't wait!

19. High west! thanks and glad you like! I'll be hoppin over to see that chop as well. GL
    Peace, bugout

20. Great work T.Bug! Smoke one for me man. :hello: