T.Bug's Army of Dankness!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by T.Bug, May 25, 2007.

1. Your going to be able to make so much hash...it's crazy:eek:

2. High west! Yeah buddy, this aero set up is pretty damn effecient if nothing else. Clean up between crops is non-existant. Just pop out the old plants run flora-kleen and h2o2 for a couple hours and pop in the new. Nothin' to it.
    It MAY not grow the best pot on the planet like you and Postman, but I'll bet its the damn easiest...lol

High swa! Thanks for stoppin by. yeah this strain makes some decent quality hash with even smaller amounts of trim. It did from the last run. But like I said before (i think..lol) that they are quite a bit frostier this time. Im thinking the new light and the record drought/low RH we've had all month.
    Whatever the reason, I'll take it..lol

Peace all, bugout

3. Hey T.Bug

Fantastic work, thats strain looks the Daddy of hash production...Pitty you don't really smoke it but i bet your budies are happy..

I have a few afghanis1 nothing so fancy as your setup but it keeps me going..

I take it is a sativa, but still you must have vegged for some time to get two plants that big??

Your idea about two harvests seems a good one, and looking at those pictures you should surely be able to get it...Maybe give the undeveloped buds a few extra weeks...Or what about trying a re-veg with those baby buds...Some people have great success and reap large second harvests...

Ta.
    Ultra

4. hey T. Bug!!! :) found your journal...i keep neglecting to scope out journals in the "indoor growing" section of these forums..i need to start coming here more often. your set up is clean as hell...i see you're an experienced microscope-picture taker...i need to work on that skill!!! haha..its hard to recognize the amber trichomes...awesome grow btw...:smoking:

5. your buds will reward you, when you switch to the organic nutes.....

you will have less of a chance at getting tip-burn,,,, which i see you have a little of right now!!!!

it also will bring out the ''true-flavor'' of your buds.... and when you burn a ''chemical fed bud'' and a organically grown bud'' in a bowl, the organic one will burn to a ash, the chemically grown one will burn to a resign, type material, that must be dug out of the bowl...

im organic all the way,,,, i burned my first attempt up, with chemicals. and learned my lesson,,,,,:cool:

6. High zone! Thanks for stopping by and welcome! Its a sativa dominate strain thats for sure, but at what percentage im not certain. I did veg a bit longer than normal, but not much. You'd be suprised to see how vigorous the growth is with this one(like crazy!).
    I will prolly do both of wht you suggest if I can pull it off. Ill do a second harvest and then attempt a reveg as I did months ago w/ NLxBB crop. Its hard to keep the plant alive that long, but that rear plants genetic properties are worth keeping around.(more later on that)
    I will prolly like the hash (or oil) more when I build a decent working vaporizer. Just haven had time to tinker this semester. But summer is coming up and bordom is the mother of invention too...lol
    Peace and thanks, bugout:bolt:

7. High toker! Thanks for checking in! Yeh, I didnt put it in the journals cause I didnt start from seed and all. I was just planning on showing the last couple weeks of flower and harvest. But its turning out to be more like journal anyway..lol. As you can see, I cant take my plants out from under the hps for their weekly photo shoot..lol. But photos still look decent under the right setting I think. Im pretty sure Ill be swiching to Flouros (T5s) for my next scrog however as I believe thats a match made in heaven with the scrog. I promised Chimera Id do an organic soiless grow, but its looking more like ima gonna go with a hydro-oganic using several water farms. Sorry Chim!
    Anyways, thanks again and peace. bugout:bolt:

8. High chick! thanks for "plopping" in! yeah I think if I went 1/4 streagth theyd still burn the tips...lol! This strain does not really like a lot of nutes and does quite nice with less.Ill get around to organic this summer though, so stay tunned...

High ALL! lets get some photos on this page, ... eh?bout time for some updates anyway,...lol! I took theese a couple days ago, thursday nite I think...
    [​IMG]

This and the above are the rear plant. notice the compact buds wit out the extra leaves and "airy buds"....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you all enjoy!
    Peace and keep em' frosty, bugout:bolt:

9. Looking Great Bro!!!!

It must be winter in your parts? Some serious snow on that last pic :)

Cool Screen.... I am definatley gonna make one this next grow...

Those buds are looking fat, how far away from Harvest, you think?

Happy Happy HArvest Day....

:smoking:

10. High wads! ...and thanks! :wave:Yeah ol' Jack Frost has recently visited my closet, thats for sure. Ima bout' a week away on the calendar side of it all. The trics, however, tell a different time line. They still clear to cloudy, and not showing too much interest in turning amber. I'll just need to keep checking them from day to day and go from there. But I doubt ill chop on schedule.
    Thanks for stoping by as always and peace, bugout:bolt:

11. Nice looking grow, but didnt you say that the satori made you feel like you were dying and were willing to give it away from the last harvest?

Peeeeaaaccceee

12. High Chill! No, I cant find where I said that at all. I did say that I would not need that much and would prolly give away most of it...

But that was even before I had a well cured sample to smoke. Once I smoked some months later is when I really fell in love w/the smoke. You maybe thinking of the hashberry, because it did to that to me a lil' bit and didnt care for that effect. its from mandall too so that could be. But no, If I had said anything negative about this strain in the past, it would have to of been before the curing process was complete. Cause once finished it was instant love for it ever since:D.
    Peace and thanks for stopping by, bugout:bolt:

13. I don't know about "true flavor" but I can't tell the difference myself. IMO it's just as easy to burn with chemical as with organic. My last grow went to shit cause of the nutes in my organic soil. The plants sure as hell don't care, They grow just as fast with either, tho chems are easier to get your hands on, maybe in your area it's the opposite. As long as you flush about a week before you cut it won't make a big difference. Though people like "organic" shit nowadays not a lot of consumers realize it actually is dirtier than the chemical lab created ferts, more chance for disease and fungus, along with bugs in worm castings and non-liquid fert, they like it cause it tastes better. I don't eat weed, so taste isn't that important to me. There's a chance it smokes better, but I vape and haven't noticed any difference.

14. MY FRIEND ^^^^^^^ your reply of '' your nutes in your organic soil'' is contradictive.... a true organic soil has no '' nutes in it'' ......

allthough if you open a bag of miracle-grow '' organic soil'' you will find these little yellow ''balls'' of time released fertilizer..... so if this is what you speak of then,,,, hush..... because we are growing weed here and miracle grow has no place at the table!!!!!!!!

organic soil is made by a select few who value thier product... so if your paying anything less than 16.00dls. a bag your not buying organic!!!!

also look for the o.m.r.i. insignia on all '' organic'' products if its there... it 100% organic....... im not computer literate or camera friendly... or id show you some pics. of the foxfarms labels of the soil,, the bloom and grow formula..... l
    be cool,,,,, and hey chimera... i slip in your grow... i just dont post a lot...[ my typing aint that good, i do little as possible:eek: ] see ya!!! organic with nutes in it.... oooohhhh i got a good laugh on that one!!!!!:confused:

15. im so buzzed,,, i thought i was on chimera's grow there t. bug////

oh well were all fellow farmers... and hey chimera, i know youll be here ''checking in eventually''

16. rep+ T, good screen grow. ive heard that if you harvest during the cloudy phase of the trichs, your smoke results in a more sativa-based 'upitty' high. not recommending this to you as i have no clue which buzz you prefer, but do you know whether or not this is completely true? happy harvest day bro =]

17. High Head! Thanks for checking in. Thats true, but to a lot lesser extent than people think. You can take a sativa strain and make it a lil' more heady by harvesting it early. Or chop it later to have maybe a less up high. But your noy going to get a couch lock effect from it just because you let her go an extra week. So its more of a slight adjustment, than an actual changing of the entire type of stone. Harvesting "on time" is more important for maximum potency. because thc has a tendancy to degrade over time, its best to pluck it at its peak. Also, MJ chppoed too early seems to have a shorter duration of stone than that wich is taken at its peek. Now, whether thats true for all strains, i dont know, but has been my experience with the past strains that ive run.
    Hope that helps.

High chick! No worries bro! Dont worry too much bout that dude. While he brings up a valid point, he really doesnt comand much respect for jumping on to some ones thread and yapping at some other guy, with out even sayin .."hey"...or.. "whats up?". To me thats pretty rude. Its hard to welcome a dude if they dont even acknowledge that you exsist, ya know? But whatever....

Peace all, bugout

18. thanks for clearing that up bug, i appreciate it. i was always told it does make a difference but ill consider an experienced growers word any day. thanks man, hope your harvest comes out beautifully. =]

19. high head! yeah, and maybe others will chime in. But i feel its a much more subtle difference than other peeps seem to think. Like this grow here, I want more potentancy from this one so im letting it go til peak. But im wondering hoe that will affect the stone as I really liked it the way it was. The only prob was it did not last as long , but stone was fine. I doubt the type of high will change, but will see.
    Peace, bugout

20. shit dude those are some killer looking buds! WOW! Just amazing! What strain are those plants ? I am on my first grow, I baught some AK48 seeds but am looking for a good christmas bud that I can start, so I figured I better start looking for some good seeds and those plants you have look damn fine! I would like to get me some of those seeds!