T.Bug's Army of Dankness!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by T.Bug, May 25, 2007.

1. nice dude! Looks perfect imo.
    that strain looks killer man.. GL the rest of the way!

2. High west! thanks for dropping by and giving my grow a nod! does it give you a feeling of deja-vu...lol?
    You asked about the strain on your thread but i thought id answer it here. Basically at first I swore Id never grow it again untill a smoked a well cured sample. Im like DAMN that is just the PERFECT stone Ive been wanting. Very euphoric high, body numbing if ya over do it, but absolutely no paranoia or anxiety about death. (you know i hate that) It doesnt even give me the munchies or cotton mouth much.
    So thats why when I saw your scrog(and got all the details) I was like that could make this strain more controlable.
    Its a perfect match if ya ask me!:D
    Another interesting quality about this strain is that it really dosent like alot of extra nutes, and does WAY better with less. Thats great for the $$$! The seeds themselves are damn reasonable too, for the quality and consistancy that you get.

Hi its! Glad ya like em', they just take a practice...lol! Thanks!

High balla! Hey-hey, welcome and thanks for stopping by!

Got few more pics coming in a little bit!
    Peace all and keep em' FROSTY, bugout

3. JUST FLIPPED THRU,,, THANKS FOR TURNING ME IN YOUR DIRECTION, TO YOUR NEW GROW THERE T-BUG//////// AUGUST STOLE MY THUNDER.....

I TOO WAS THINKING,,'' WHAT A NICE STRAIN'' THAT PLANT HAS SOME AWESOME,, TRICHOMES..... YOU SHOULD THINK OF MAKING A LITTLE KIEF WITH THAT ENDED PRODUCT.......

PLOP IN ON YA LATER... BE COOL..... WERE FLYING HIGH RIGHT NOW... WITH CLEAR SKYS..... ITS ALL GOOD,,,,:wave:

4. High chiken! Damn unicorn lovers, always blowing powder and plopping....lol! Good to hear from ya, and thanks for the PM! But yeah thats another awsome quality of this strain. It makes excelent bubble hash! From the last two plants I got a nice little brick. 6.2 grams if I remember right. I dont smoke that stuff myself, but my buddies do.
    Thanks for "plopping" in and peace, bugout

5. High all! Got some more frostys for ya! couple of these make awsome desktops for those who are interested. I was gonna post them LARGE style but elected not to. so if ya like them for your desktop, go to my gallery and enlarge it before you save to your DT....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

*** C'mon folks..photo of the year here....***
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got the 4th one on my desktop now. I like the others, of course, but that one balances out nicely with the icons on the left...lol
    Peace and enjoy, bugout

6. No dis respect to those whove aready stopped in...of course! the rest only care about .....well im not sure..... but it aint MJ GROWING....THATS FO SURE!

:(:(:(

7. Don't worry too much T.Bug. We know you are a good grower, you know you are a good grower, fuck it :D

keep up the good work meng :smoke:

8. High blue! Thanks and you are right! I shouldnt care about the rest of em. Its just sometimes im the only one posting to my thread, so im like wtf? why bother?

*yeah im a decent grower, sure, but im tryig to show off a new camera here...lol

I was pretty drunk and bored yesterday, though. Prolly a bit bitter about like three bad beats in a row in poker. so you know how it goes....lol
    Im over it:D
    Peace and thanks for dropping by just the same, bugout

9. Very nice grow man. The SCROG method is pretty neat, have not really seen much of it done before. Weird, I just read that method in my Skunk mag i got. As for the strain Satori, absoluetly mouth watering!!! I have a good friend that grew some Satori, and as of now it is my absolute favorite pot I have smoked. Everything about it is great. The first couple of hits actually give you a strong head buzz the first few seconds after taking a hit. After that, like you said man, it becomes very euphoric but with plenty of energy. I could go on for ever about it, it's that good! Not sure if you want to answer this for me, but who is the retailer that you bought the seeds from? Odviously I know the breeder.

10. Looks like you just grow magic dust...LOL what about the buds are they under there somewhere? I know what you mean around here threads seem to get pushed to the side but please keep posting.. I love the bud shots... what strain is that anyway???
    My journal doesnt get replys much either but what they hell, i like looking at them....:smoke: if you need some assistance with those ladies I have experinece...LOL

keep it green man

now i see satori.... hmmm delicious

11. High Buds! Yeah, man Satori. thanks and im glad ya like em'. Send me a PM with a link to your thread. id be glad to see what you got goin'. have I been over there yet?

High vague! Thank for dropping in! Wow a fellow Satori smoker..Damn! Good stuff ..eh? This will be a potent batch for sure...lol.
    Good ol' dr. chronic has always served me well. Though im not sure where I got this batch form, coulda been seed bay.

Peace guy and thanks, bugout:smoke:

12. I can understand your position, but keep posting. I like to look through the journals and get ideas. The journals are probably the best source for ideas and correcting my own problems and mistakes. Ill post in the other threads for questions, that usually get partially answered (unless chimera or toasty reply =P) or flamed on. But I realized why ask, when its all right here for you. Mostly, people like to just look at the pics, which I also enjoy, but for me its all about learning. My next grow will somewhat model Baron Von Hootin, Rumpleforeskin, and yours. I want to try scrog and move from the closet to a cabinent like Barons, ventilation seems to be my issue. Can you take some full length shots of your grow room/box? Just want to see the entire setup. Thanks again, +rep.

13. High digi! thanks for stopin' by! Its tuff for me to get a full shot...lol. The plants are in the way for one reason, and also its a very skinny slot where i enter and exit the grow area. So does this help?
    [​IMG]

Peace, bugout

14. I dont think you have dropped by so heres the link. http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-journals/150342-proof-puding.html
    check it out,,,,they are going to be chopped soon...
    props on the set up t bug.... I know all about tight areas... mine is 24" wide by 30" deep and approx 24" from the lens to the hydroton rocks...Im trying to pull a half pound out of there,,,,, gotta have a goal right,,, scrog is my next grow starting soon as I get these guys out,

Peace out

15. High ALL! Lets look back in on our trichromes, what do you say? Not that anything is all that different but I think these are a bit better shots...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those any better. They just take a little practice, though I have not found the right setting the camera should be on.
    Peace, bugout

16. Looking great Tbug!! Really nice clean setup, and grow you got going there..

That satori is looking better then ever... Looks like u got her really dialed in.

17. High post! hey thanks a lot. ...and thanks for dropping by. Yeah, they took some tamming that is for sure. Do me a favor and keep an eye on my trics for me. Let me know when you would harvest, cause I chopped em a lil' early hast run I believe.
    Peace man, bugout:smoke:

18. I haven't done the organic hydro yet either T.Bug, fuck'n still got these nutes still left and I'm not one to waste so one more grow with them. Then its time for bat/seagull shit, sea kelp and worm tea, sounds disgusting but I'm sure my buds will reward me when I switch over!

19. High chim! i hear ya buddy, havent had the extra $$$ or energy lately. both valued comadies these days...lol. Im setting up the ol' ebb n flow again (unless somthing else come up). Maybe I try a hydro-organic in it? Maybe! the nutes i buy are in bulk-generic too, so its pretty cost effective...ya know?
    Peace bro and thanks for stoppin by, bugout

20. man i wish my setup would stay that clean and organized :(

awsome job bro :)