Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T Breaks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by surRealSmoker, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I decided to finally take a tolerance break. Its been about 10 solid days of not smoking at all, and it hasnt been that bad. Granted, i have been at the point of almost calling my guy for a pick up some of those days, but i have made it. Im going to try to last for a month, but i doubt i can. Whats the longest amount of time you have gone without smoking?

2. in the three years ive been smoking probably like 2 weeks

3. Yeah same for me, 2 weeks but it was because I was on vacation in Hawaii. haha.

4. Been smoking for 3 years. On my 2nd tbreak. First one was for about 3 months and the one I'm on now has been for about 70 days. I quit for awhile til I get on full time at work. Not much longer hopefully.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

5. 2 weeks when I had cancer, I wasn't allowed smoke. After 2 weeks I decided if I was going to die I wanted to go my way. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. At one point I went a good 5 months without smoking. It hasn't been that long of a break since then, though. There might have been a month here and there but the 5 months is the longest I've gone straight. In the past 6 months or so I would say the longest I've gone is about 2 weeks, though.

7. Tolerance break? You mean the seconds between bong rips?

8. #8 flooyeezy, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    I had promised myself Feb would be my break and I'm typing this while lighting a fresh doob *sigh*I haven't had a break longer than a week (only because I couldn't get) in around 6 years so I'm not looking forward to it.Any tips on how to get my mind off it? I'm not bothered about the nightmares as I enjoy the novelty of remembering my dreams and I could do with the reduction in appetite/break from the munchies, I just have ZERO willpower so need to find a way to stay away when I would do anything for a toke.Suggestions?ThanksSent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="Soozy" post="19446654" timestamp="1391262074"]I had promised myself Feb would be my break and I'm typing this while lighting a fresh doob *sigh*I haven't had a break longer than a week (only because I couldn't get) in around 6 years so I'm not looking forward to it.Any tips on how to get my mind off it? I'm not bothered about the nightmares as I enjoy the novelty of remembering my dreams and I could do with the reduction in appetite/break from the munchies, I just have ZERO willpower so need to find a way to stay away when I would do anything for a toke.Suggestions?ThanksSent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] one thing that works is stay busy doing activities that will wear you down to the point you're to tired to smoke. Hang around people that don't do it. Also work to keep you mentally alert. Sex and video games.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Heard that man, I'm on month 7. Moving out of state at the end of Feb to hopefully get a job. Good luck my man!

11. Year and a half, after being caught numerous times I decided to let go for awhile. Came back ready for more and got super amazingly stonedSent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app