Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-breaks worth it!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jvault tolks Os, May 25, 2010.

1. Dude, to anyone who's wondering if a T-break is worth it..... DO IT!

I haven't been smoking for a long time and have an extremely low tolerance, and yet this payed off.

I took a three week T-break not cause I thought my tolerance high, but because I was broke. I am currently on one of the craziest high's I have ever been on alone.... it's never been high alone.... but i feel like it would be something like my first time if I was with people. SOO FUN!! i think this is the best shit i've had too..... HOMEMADE BONG I MADE made this night even sickerr because it hit better and was just bad ass.
    THAT IS ALL
    im really high i just reread that:smoke:

2. Awesome Bro but I got a couple questions, if you don't mind answering them, because I'm on a t break right now.

1 How long was your break
    2 How long have you been smoking for

I'm hoping to get an awesome high next time I smoke. I've been on the break for 2 weeks now ( planning on going for a month ) and I've been smoking for 8 years.

cheers

3. That's awesome dude, hopefully some people out there will read your post and become motivated to keep their t-break going and have the success you had.

He already said his break was 3 weeks long.

4. o damn I missed that shit lol, all I saw was the I havn't smoked in a wile.