Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T Breaks: Who do they apply to?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by anchor, Nov 14, 2013.

1. I was just wondering if I will ever need a T break? I smoke most Fridays and most Saturdays, but (sadly) I don't get to smoke during the week.

I was wondering then will I build up any kind of notable tolerance? And do you think it will be necessary at any point for me to have a T break?

Cheers
    Anchor

2. #2 Ganja ☤, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    I think you'll be fine. It usually effects daily tokers more than anything.

If I haven't convinced you or if you have any other questions about tolerance check this super informative article:

http://www.marijuanalibrary.org/brain2.html

3. If u find in a decline in ur highs take a tbreak uf not then dont worry about it

4. If you rely on weed for everything and/or you can't get high off of .5 gram out of a bong.

5. I really should take a tbreak but I probably wont for awhile lol :smoking:

6. been smoking on and off for 12ish years, only take breaks at the beginning of april until 4/20, just for kicks. i think i just have natural low tolerance...