Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-breaks own

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HeavyEyes420, May 19, 2009.

1. #1 HeavyEyes420, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    I just took a 3 day t-break (lol yea thats all) i know its not that long at all but im getting way higher then I was before when i was smoking everyday at least twice for about 6 months straight, now im smoking once a day at night and packing real small bowls of dank probably .1 or .2 and getting extremely stoned. I know my tolerance might go back up kinda quick, hopefully not, but its great while it lasts:hello:.
    This with only a 3 day break i cant imagine taking like a whole month break lol.

2. i agree... i was smoking everyday for months straight and it got to the point were it wasnt anything to look forward too. I just got off a 2 week tbreak and the first smoke was amazing, felt like new haha!

3. I'm currently on a 7 day break, starting this morning. So I just have to make it until next Monday, and I'll be alright. Kinda sucks not really being able to smoke, but it's nice to know that when you do, it's gonna kick ass.

4. 11 days in on my t-break. The b-day is coming up, thinking about ending it with a nice personal blunt.

5. I've taken a tolerance break for 2 weeks before..and it was well worth it!
    There comes a time for every man or woman to take a tolerance break..because after 3 months of straight smoking..it becomes less and less effective :(

6. Very true, however, it is important to not view a t-break as punishment.

7. so far my t-break has been two months :eek:

8. Good to know others are taking breaks.

im gonna take a month break. which will be hard.

i gotta get my tolerance down for a Slayer concert. you have no idea how many blunts im gonna have hahaha

9. your more man that i will ever be
    +rep

10. I am on my 12th day of my t-break. i have a DT coming up for the US coast guard so i need to be clean by june 5th, good thing oxycontin leaves you in 3-7 days :)

11. started my 10 day break today :)

12. Been going for 9 days now...probably more, who knows. I'm going to end it in style.