Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Breaking and Memory (question)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kalashnikov95, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Yo, ok so I want to take a long T-break to lower my tolerance (obviously) and to save a bit of money too. Ive noticed that the more often I smoke, the worse my memory gets. Even when Im sober, I can barely remember what happened the day before. Does taking a t-break help fix this memory problem??

2. Yes, a tbreak will help your memory. It's fact marijuana affects short term memory. When I was away at school my roommate and i got super blazed every day and the next day I would barely remember what we did. My family is really good at knowing useless information like names of actors, movies they were in, quotes from movies etc. and I noticed lately that I hadn't been as quick to remember that information. Not that big of a deal. You'll be fine. I'm 4 days into my first tbreak myself.

3. Well said! A week or two off and I was feeling nice and fresh.