Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mareuhwana, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I've smoked every day for the past 3 and a half months since getting off probation, but me and three buddies this weekend have some plans and part of the idea was to take a week t-break heading up to it which started on sunday....so my main question is one week worth it? or should push for more?

2. honestly you will be lit as a mother fucker!!!! i went on just like a 3 day T-break a couple weeks ago and was thoroughly domed to the face. Just get some excercise and drink water and your tolerance will drop quickly.

3. 1 week you will notice a big difference
    2 weeks you will will notice a huge difference
    1 month and its like your first time

4. i was on probation for 6 months and just recently got off like 2 weeks ago. the day i got off i smoked a blunt to myself, and i couldnt even finish it cause i was so fucked up. i was playin xbox and it felt like i was moving with the game, and i couldnt comprehend anything that was being said to me, and no matter how hard i tried, i just couldnt talk haha. it was wild.

5. If you're going on a T-break, you want that shit to be as long as possible. its kinda hard at first, but if you know your going to reward yourself by getting blazed a mother fucker, then it'll make it easier. t-breaks are so worth it, my friend.