Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Boogy Blunt, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Well i think i finally reached my plateau. I just finished off the last bit of gdp i had and although it did do its job, i just wasn't up there like i normally am. Sooooo this will be my first break and just need a little advice about how long and how to control cravings etc

2. i have noticed even a week will result in a noticeable difference. most people on here seem to say two weeks is good though. for me i never get cravings if i don't have weed. if your going to be around people who smoke and will offer it to you then it will be tough.

3. Funny enough, I just started my first T-break after smoking every day for over a year. My girlfriend's been smoking bowls of medical in front of me all day, lol. Went over to our friend's house and watched them all hit bongs and blunts all night. It's really not that bad if you have a strong will and a stronger mind.

The knowledge that you'll be toking again soon, and feeling it much more strongly than before, is what you'll need to get through it.

I've been off for three days, and it's really not as bad as you'd think. Just have to occupy your time with videogames, exercise, bowling, bike riding, reading, whatever.

Personally, I drink 8 bottles of water a day, and I think three days is a good first T-break. Going to toke tonight, see where my tolerance is, and maybe take another, longer T-break depending.

4. i have been sober for a month and a half due to drug tests (get off tomorrow:hello::hello::hello:)
    its not that bad unless your like a crack head about weed. but how much do you smoke and for how long? because T breaks are really over rated, my solution to a high tolerance is to smoke more, not less. unless its impossible for you to get stoned off a gram or 2, then the T break is completely worthless, any effects will most likely be in your head. i Have friends that haven't been truly stoned in years, and they would never stop smoking just because of their tolerance. but if you really can't get stoned then i would suggest switching to beer and cigs, thats what i have been doing for the last month and a half.