Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mik6638, Jun 21, 2017.

1. I've been smoking 2-3 times a day for the past 6 months, lately I haven't really been getting high. I'm really not looking forward to taking a t break because I smoke for my anxiety so I'm wondering what's the shortest amount of time I could take a t break for and still see decent results?

2. About a month.

Get some exercise.

3. After only a few days you will notice a difference, but if you wait 1-2 weeks you will be reaally baked once you smoke again.

\ /

4. Cannabis is only a hot-fix for anxiety. Kinda like duct tape on a leaky pipe...

Besides, if your tolerance gets too high, it will stop working that way. Tbreaks are great for reassessing what's causing your anxiety. At first it will be lack of magical "duct tape" but then the real issues might come out if you let them. Then, if you don't figure out how to lay at least a little ground work for fixing your issues the right way, at least your tolerance will be down and you can go back to using duct tape and still focus on the issue from a different angle.

Anxiety is a broad topic when it comes to cannabis and I'm tired. Hopefully you got something from that jumble.