Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T break! ??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyron, Sep 7, 2012.

1. So I smoked my last two bowls yesterday morning at about 11, and now I'm taking my first ever t-break. Reasons?
    1. Just started my sophomore year of college and sadly the only guy I know here (I'm out of state) who sold weed moved, so now I have no dealer and don't really have any other friends who smoke, at least not to the point of self purchase.
    2. School just started; thought it might be good to take a break to focus on studies and such (since one thing weed DOES do is unmotivate the hell out of me when it comes to school)
    3. Biggest reason, the high just wasn't the same. I still felt the effects, but I could never quite plunge myself into the mindset of the old school high, even with repeated mighty bong rips. I miss the cloudiness, the musical appreciation and euphoria (this has diminished significantly), the feeling of intense time distortion and memory recall failure. In the early days, weed struck me as almost this psychedelic journey (weak obviously compared to shrooms or acid, but you get my drift) to explore the other side of your mind.

Anyway, I celebrated the beginning of what could be a couple month t-break by getting wasted and now I'm just gonna see how things go. What should sorta things should I expect? Is there a good way to handle any cravings I might get? I'm usually fine without weed, no withdrawals or anything but just in case.

Last question... Am I gonna be glad I took this t break? I'm looking forward to getting that old high back, and I'm gonna try to avoid daily toking this time around. To all my brothers, keep on tokin' and enjoy!

2. You might have trouble falling asleep at night, so you should buy a Melatonin sleep supplement.

Weed should be easy to find within a fraternity.

3. 1. Where there's a will, there's a way. There's definitely more dealers.

2. Fuck school.

3. Better quality,

4. ^ hahaha.

Any way OP, it sounds like your not smoking enough or your not getting good shit. If I were you....heres what ya do

Take a break 2-4 weeks. During that time, try and find your self 2 oz of some fine ass dank shit. Then you wont have to worry about getting for awhile. Now, on that 30 day mark have a CD mix ready with 25 songs on it that will totally mind fuck you. Like the "Good ol days" Now grind up 2.0 grams and roll a nice gram up and face another gram in the bong all without stopping. Face that 2 grams by your self all while listening to the CD you made....

By track 7 you will be exactly where you've been trying to reach...feeling like a king....if not nothing will

5. Dude. You're at college. Literally everyone has it. Haha thats honestly a horrible excuse. But take your break and then smoke big when youre back!