Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T break.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheGreenGrass, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Hello everyone. I've been smoking for about 2 weeks straight, I bought a quarter of Kali Mist and it's the only bud I've smoked these 2 weeks. I noticed my tolerance and now I'm wondering what would happen of If i took 2 days off? Would it change anything? I'm going to smoke Friday so I wanna see if I can lower my tolerance in 2 days... And if it significantly will do anything...

2. You'll definitely get more baked than if you had smoked for all of those days but I don't see the effect as anything too significant.

3. It will help lower your tolerence. If you stay active and eat healthy you can keep your tolerence low while smoking.

4. I just started taking a couple days off after smoknig all day everyday for the last year and a half. I noticed a big change when I smoked again. The key is to try and get healthy and get yourself to where you feel good and clean those two days so when you smoke it hits you that much harder.