Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joeyhimself1, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I can understand why people go on T breaks (which I assume is a toking break), but is there somewhere with an accurate list of benefits of taking a T break? I need a little motivation to go on one.

Thanks!

2. Granted everyone is different, but for me I took a 6 week break for a job and when I smoked for the first time again I got instant high and felt like I was transported through a worm hole. Taking a t-break dramatically decreased my tolerance and allowed me to recapture that "holy fuck im really high" feeling. I would def recommend it.

T break works because your cannabinoid receptors become over sensitized and can only allow the uptake of a certain amount of THC. When you take a break, the canna receptors become resensitized allowing less THC to get you high and gives you stronger euphoria.

3. Try taking Omega 3 oil caps from now on. It'll reduce your need to T break

4. T-break=no getting caught,saving money,and getting higher on lower amount's of ganja.