Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T break, training for edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by weedvirgin15, Jul 3, 2020.

1. So during this pandemic I've been vaping a lot more for different reason; pain management, boredom, enhances the entertainment like games and anime.

Sadly I've built a high tolerance with vaping and don't get the same effects. Haven't experienced this so decided to do a t break. #1 it's hard, I get cravings and usually give in cause I don't enjoy the same entertainment as much without it #2 I notice I go through my supplies often and need to save money #3 edibles aren't as intense or enjoyable because of the tolerance.

Currently I'm on day 4 of being a t break and doing fine. So I wanted to ask how long of a t break I should take to get the best effect by an edible. Last time I checked was 3 months but that's too long.

Help me enjoy weed again!

2. two weeks i think

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Two weeks is good. Definitely worth it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. if i said three would of you been like "fuck that" lmao?

5. Nope have no problem! Before I got into heavy vaping I used to wait 3 months! From what I remember it only gave me a 7/10 feeling. It wasn't till I waited 6 months that I got a 9/10 maybe 9.5/10 but that was 2 years ago

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nope have no problem! Before I got into heavy vaping I used to wait 3 months! From what I remember it only gave me a 7/10 feeling. It wasn't till I waited 6 months that I got a 9/10 maybe 9.5/10 but that was 2 years ago

7. Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.
    5 grams of Hash or Kief or Powdered Buds
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

Powdered Buds 1 drop = 1mg
    Hash 1 drop = 3mg
    Rosin 1 drop = 6mg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is done with Dry Ice Kief I shake from my own grow.
    It works day after day after day. It works so well you have to skip a day a week or risk going off the deep end.

Follow the recipe exactly. Don't think you know how to improve it. You don't. Kief, Hash works best. Powdered Bud taint no slouch you just need more of it.

I am blazed every day. It is a medical pain thing with me but the side effect is one hell of a heavy stone. Day after day after... 1 capsule for breakfast and I'm flying hard all day.
    My last T break was 2 years ago. It's just not needed.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  8. If only I know what some of these ingredients are lol. I don't grow or ever made my own edibles

9. LOL I'm no cook either. Wife won't let me in the kitchen period. That is her domain and I'm not welcome at all.
    Coconut oil is found in the cooking oil section of the market.
    We use Coconut oil as it is the fastest to take effect.
    Lecithin is an emulsifier. Both a thickening agent and it helps your body absorb the cannabis better.
    Order it online.
    This recipe is dead, easy, simple, and ohh so effective. I've made it in a hotel room so anybody can do it just about anywhere with anything as tools.
    5 grams of street weed will work just fine. That will make about 30 Capsules.

BNW

10. How about weed at a shop?

11. You can make edibles with weed you get from a dispensary yes.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sure..
    Street weed = anything you didn't grow yourself.
    Step 1. roast the weed = 240 F for 40 minutes
    Step 2. Mix weed and oil
    Step 3. Heat weed and oil mixture
    Done.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  13. I want to try one of YOUR caps so bad, I'll probably end up stoned and puking, but I just gotta see for myself, haha.

I can use your recipe but I don't have your products or mastery so it just ain't the same. You feel me?

14. You and Possum and half a dozen or more members here all want to try the real deal. :).
    Come on down. Free samples and a soft blanket to wrap up in while you trip your brains out.

Outside of the Kief and the RSO tar the rest is off the shelf stuff. I've done this with weed in a hotel room with a bread toaster, Room microwave. Tin foil, and a Shot glass.
    Came out just fine and very potent. With weed I have to use about 3x the amount but I get just as blasted as the hash does.
    The small batches and the Lecithin is the kicker.
    For Kief you can use the freezer and cocktail shaker method like Heavn is doing to get some Kief.
    5 grams of kief divided by 30 capsules means there is just 0.16 grams of Kief per capsule. Wouldn't be hard to make a single serving. Your grinder has that much in it.
    I could do it with a metal tablespoon and lighter if I had to.
    The base recipe is damn near fool proof. As long as you decarb first it'll stomp your ____ in the mud.

BNW