Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T break / Tolerance questions?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by byllistic, Apr 16, 2013.

1. I used to smoke only about 1-2 times a month but then i bought a vape and ever since then i have vaped almost ever single night for the past couple months. Now when i smoke i barely get high? I just feel stupid and zoned out. I was at a tiny party with some girls and my friends and we were all smoking and drinking and when i smoked i literally didnt get high, i just felt dumb.

When i used to not smoke so much, i smoked one time and felt like i was in space and i felt crazy and kept like time warping. I wish i could get like that again.

My questions:

1. is it possible to get back to the point where when i smoke i feel like im in space and i feel really high and good again?

2. how long of a t break do i need to take?

3. if i take "cheat nights" (maybe once every 2 weeks) during my t break will that ruin the whole point of it?

4. has anyone elses tolerance gotten to the point where they cant really get high they just feel dumb and zoned out?

Thanks in advance :D

2. 1) yes you can get back to that point with a t-break

2) not sure it's different for different folks ... i usually take a t-break for 2-3 months leading into 4/20, but i have friends who only need a few weeks (3) and they're tolerance is back.

3) i am of the mindset of yes....the idea is to take a true break which allows you and your body to get to a stasis point. but then again it may take only two weeks and you are good to go.

4) yes, my spring and summer smoking sessions post my t-break is way more productive than the negligible 'stupor' of the winter smoke sessions.

3. thats great news , thanks :) cant wait until i can get high again instead of just feeling slightly alchohol buzzed