Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break tips!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RunningRiot, Feb 1, 2011.

1. I've just started my first t-break too. I've been smoking multiple times daily for the past 6 months and my highs barely do shit anymore and I smoke entirely too much. When I start again I plan on just smoking a small amount at night to get a buzz and getting super baked only a couple times a week.

This whole sleeping thing is killing me though. I sleep like a log when I'm stoned and now it's 4:19 and I'm wide awake and have no intention of sleeping anytime soon. Got any tips on sleeping?

2. You need self control and disclipine. You have to learn how to enjoy things while sober again. I can't even imagine what it'd be like if I smoked and only got high for 15 minutes. Consider a month break or something, and when you smoke again, you're going to get so high that you'll appreciate the herb more and you'll be able to enjoy a high session for longer than an hour (I hope).

3. Sounds like you have it relatively under control, I mean you aren't doing it all day every day.

But still, naturally it's going to be difficult breaking the habit for a while. You probably forgot what it's like to not be high at the end of work or while playing guitar. But, give it time. Set reasonable goals. Like if you're aiming for a month, don't think of it as a month. Just think of it as the next couple days, or week. Then once you've completed that, you'll be more encouraged to go a few days more and so on.

I don't know what you're like while you're high, but maybe you can use the opportunity to do things you couldn't really do while high, like learn a few new things or visit family.

4. I've been smoking all day everyday for four years and I'm high for hours.

15 minutes is you just shutting out the high. I don't believe tolerance is as physical as it is mental.

5. Go sober for a while.. when you come out of the t break, youll have alot more cash and alot less tolerance . <----------- Great combination.

Besides being sober isn't that bad.. just find shit to do. I always find that thinking back to the fun i used to have before i began toking helps. Getting high isn't everything in life and if if it has gotten to that point for you, then you really do need a t-break , not only to get your tolerance down, but to remind you that you can enjoy life being sober too.
    Then again, a day with a few bowls never really ends up being bad :smoke:

6. from personal experience, get a friend to do it with you. the whole thing is easier if you have someone to hangout with that isnt smoking either. plus it you always have someone to talk to who will understand.

7. start growing and then when everything is said and done, you'll be as good as new and you'll have a lot of bud to smoke

8. So it's only been 5 days on my t-break but if feels like 2 fucking weeks lmao. But other than the slow moving time, it's actually much easier than I thought it was going to be. Hardest part I would say is chillin' with your buddies.