T-break tips?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JetLifeStoney, Jan 14, 2013.

1. for those of you who don't know, a t-break is a tolerance break. basically, I want to stop smoking weed so I can lower my tolerance so I can get super stoney like I used to when I first started smoking. last summer, I would be good for the whole day after just one bowl pack. now my tolerance is a lot higher and it takes me a lot more bud usage.

so anyway, does anyone have any tips on how to go through with a t-break? this shit is gonna be tough, I'm a college student and school fucking sucks but I tough it out. basically I like to workout to keep my mind off weed. any tips?

2. fuck t-breaks man.. idk if its just me but I went 3 weeks without weed for a t-break.. smoked some kill for 1 night and felt like I was getting really high but then by sometime the next day I was back to my original tolerenance.. its just not worth it to me.. 1-2 days of being REALLY high compared to being at an ok high level and still be able to do shit for 3 weeks straight.. idk ur choice

3. Right there. I used to smoke all day everyday, but now I'm not buying for awhile (which pretty much means I'm not smoking unless a buddy hits me up, which isn't often) cause I have payments that need to be taken care of. Just do other fun shit. I bought Red Dead Redemption for Xbox and I'm hardly even paying attention to the absence of bud cause I've been grinding on video games. :D

4. Stay away from your Stoner friends

5. Put all your pipes away out of site and just suck it up. The first two days are usually the worse because you have to break the habitual smoking. Like people who get in a car an lite a cig. I smoked every morning an every night. I can't even play xbox because when I sit there my waterfall bucket is still sitting there an I just can't play xbox unless I smoke.

I went 3 days, smoked a g, 3 days, smoked a g an now I'm on day 2 haha it's much easier now an I really need to stop for good now so I can pursue a new job.

6. i will break a year and a half t-break in 23 days... i was legally obligated tho. back in the day i could never go more than a week haha so no tips here

7. Stay off grasscity.com

8. This I went on a 60 day t break and I only got really baked maybe the first 2 or 3 days after that it went back to how it was before the t break.

9. trust me, Red Dead is much better while stoned :D I hope that doesn't break you t-break haha

10. [quote name='"Nickel42O"']

This I went on a 60 day t break and I only got really baked maybe the first 2 or 3 days after that it went back to how it was before the t break.[/quote]

Well yeah, if you sit down and smoke a fucking eigth to the head your tolerance is gonna raise faster than it normally would.

Especially fresh off a t-break

11. I'm going on a two year t-break. Personal stuff happened and I moved, etc, and I just haven't had time to get back into bud and I so badly, badly miss it.

Tomorrow I'm getting an 8th and I can't wait to see how bad it fucks me up. My tolerance was so low I was smoking 5-8 bowls a day for over two years and still functioning at work, home, etc. lol

12. Just find some stuff to do the first few days after that you don't really crave it as much and you are able to sleep much easier. Been on a month t break so far