T-break time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KushCaptain, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys. I'll be honest, I've been smoking a little too much recently, I smoke about 20-30 grams on average a week and I feel as if smoking is taking over my life. I don't even find joy from smoking anymore and i rarely feel high, I guess its just not doing it for me. So I am deciding to go on a t-break which i will find very hard, I have such an addictive nature and I find it hard to control myself sometimes. These are all aspects of my life that I am going to try to shift and change during my t-break, I feel as if I need some time to clear my head, please don't hate guys I know weeds not like other drugs. I'm only posting here for my own expression I feel that I should express. I see changes to come in my life over the next few months and hopefully ill be happier. I'm thinking about starting a blog to track my own progress so if anyone is interested enough to join me on my journey, welcome aboard. 

^^^ 

Lols I put my heart and soul into that shit

2. Good job. I'm going on a t break tomorrow so I'll have a nice low tolerance for amsterdam in 2 weeks :)

3. Would love to hear about your progress as well as encourage you!

4. Stay strong, its not that bad. I went from smoking every day( usually several times), eating edibles and smoking hash, to stopping completely. I have only smoked 4 times since September, and it isnt bad at all.

I feel like it used to be when I do get a chance to smoke, its a real treat, as opposed to an expensive habit/addiction.

5. You gotta do something to ease your mind from constantly wanting to smoke.. like go for a jog or something. My friend taught me that whenever shed go on t breaks and wanted to smoke, shed drink a cup of green tea and watch one of her favorite tv shows on her couch.. Just replace smoking with something else until you feel you're ready :D :hello:

Ooked in the Dooker

6. Thanks guys, I'm about to smoke my last joint tomorrow is day 1. I'll keep you guys updated :)

7. Good luck man.  I'm on tbreak right now as well.  First day is a bitch but things get better quick I'm finding out. 

Of course don't worry if you fail.  I did several times.  You know what did it for me?  Whenever I wanted the weed for so long I couldn't stand it, it was then a huge let down to smoke a bunch and then not get high.  That happened a couple of times, and REALLY helped to discourage me from continuing to smoke.

8. Thank you for this, I was going well untill saturday there when my girlfriend came over, its her birthday and she wanted to smoke. We only smoked  2 grams and I didnt get high atall, this has put me off it even more and day one started today. I feel alittle cloudy and detached :/ Anyone every get this? 

9. Just remember something.  Just because you fired up doesn't mean you have to start all over.

Tolerance is cumulative.  So is abstinance.  Continue to decide not to use and finish out your period of t-break.  Don't start over, I've found that's a good way to continue failing.

10. Whoa I smoked again today, i had 0.2 in a joint with tobacco and I was high for about 7 solid hours. My head feels alot clearer than it did before when I was smoking I feel great, I would recommend this to everyone 

11. Awesome, how long did you have a break for ?

12. I'm gonna join you on the t break. yesterday was my first day without a wake and bake and my cabinet and television both broke before the morning was over...shit is rough man. keep yourself occupied. I'm tryna cut back because I'm starting school in less than a month. also my habit is expensive. I remember the days when I would spend 20 a month and be good. I used to wake a bake and be high all day. now I wake and bake and pack another bowl before the morning ends

13. Yeah time for me to break again too.  Think I will start today as I haven't smoked yet.  That will be a good jump start.