T break time?

Discussion in 'General' started by RSBigB, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Over the last month I've had a lot going on, split up with my fiancé, a friend passed away, nearly got fired from work, so I ended up smoking weed literally everyday for 3weeks, took alllllll the pain away, physically and mentally.

Watched a load of films, ate a lot of food, gained some weight, and got a little paranoid too, though a lot of the films I watched - especially Dogma made a lot more sense to watch...bizarrely!

But I feel I'm smoking too much of it, even doing the wake and bake, 3 of my closest friends have even seen a change in me - not myself - well... They've only seen me high whenever they come over... Which has made me think maybe it's time for a T Break... What are your guys thoughts?

No it's not a cry out for some attention, just needed to get it off my chest and tell someone!

2. If you want to take a break to get your mind right, take a break. If you want to smoke, smoke. Taking a break to get higher when you do smoke, if you smoke regularly, is pointless.

3. Good shout, definitely need to clear my mind, but I do enjoy a blunt on the weekends, it's just got out of hand smoking too much

4. I support the desire to stop until you put your shit together, therefore T-Break. Otherwise, everyone will blame Marijuana as the source of all problems.

The best advice, learn a craft, trade, hobby ... your pick. It will make it a lot easier for the first 2-3 days of the break. After that is a piece of cake ! At least for me. However; I do smoke as lifestyle, I other words society needs to learn with my lifestyle. What ever happens is not due to my lifestyle, is due to my own will, because I let it happen ... remember those words !

Take that T-Break and enjoy a FAT BOWL a few laters, You'll be the Happiest man alive !

HTH

ZS

5. I'm already a motorcycle mechanic, ex cage fighter, graphic designer and a trained chef lol I don't think I can learn anymore trades!

I definitely need to get my shit together, I've not had a blunt for 48hrs now, I really want one, but in determined not to give in, and I have 8th sitting in my room too

6. Buy old Motorcycles and restore it for profits

Design generic templates for Websites. Sell those among your small business owners in your area. Money on Hand.

Open a Hot Dog Cart but make it 'CLASSY' since you are a Chef

You get the idea right ?

Busy mind, busy mind

7. Yup awesome ideas, already do that with the motorcycles, sometimes its hard because not everyone wants classics anymore - unless you know the right people - I tend to do most work on mopeds and learner bikes and during the summer I do a lot of track set up and preparation.

I'd do the other jobs but believe it or not bikes take up a lot of my time, if I'm not eating sleeping working or smoking a blunt then I'm working on a bike - my bike in particular, I'm constantly trying new things in tuning...

Yes I really can blabber on about motorbikes all day everyday, passion is an understatement!

8. Ok the only two questions that pop up to my brain after re-reading the whole thread is ...

Are you married ? or Do you need Jesus in your Life ?

9. If you are debating a toke break but not crazy about it, I suggest only smoking once a day preferably at night after you have all your tasks or goals accomplished for the day. Break ups fucking blow and I couldn't even imagine with a fiancé but I believe G-D has a plan for all of us and if doesn't always make sense right away. Sometimes it isn't meant to be

Good luck to you op

Ps I haven't smoked since Wendesday morning and I'm about 2 hours away from a bowl :D pumped to get blazed as fuck

10. Neither! Religion sucks, I've just split up with my fiancé!

Just need a break from the green, which I love a lot, got to the point I was smoking it when I got in from work at 6pm, then at 9pm til I pass out