Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-break till 4.20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LETTUCE CHIEF, Apr 1, 2011.

1. im taking a t break so i can get BLASTED on 420. starting 4/1 im stopping till the 20th.

anyone else wanna join me on this tbreak? anyone already on one till 420?

im also low on cash soooooooooo hopefully this will help in that department.

i got like 1.5 grams of some REGGIE. fuck....

anyway ill smoke that tonighrt and be done wit it

2. No i refuse

3. y u raffuse

4. Yeah dude I'm doing the same thing. Smoking up with friends Saturday night (4/2) and waiting till 4.20 to smoke again. Lets do this together!

5. alright, i too was thinking damn its the weekend i cant quit on 4/1 lol.

but thats how i always fail my tbreaks. oh yeah ill stop after this weekend.. then that weekend ill cop a half O or whatever lol and it never works.

but im legit gonna stop whenevr i finish off this reggie.

my town is dry as fuck though for dank... so ill be happy i stopped for a bit :)

6. im quitting on 4/10-4/20

you know what...fuck it...ill quit this weekend too :)

good luck to everyone!

7. I stopped on Feb. 20th. Giving myself a 2 month t-break. I have an ouch of sour d and an ounce of ak waiting for me.

8. your definitely going to be sent to the moon on 4/20:smoke: Yea, I think I will too. I havent smoked since 2-3 weeks ago because I threw up from a blunt. Blunts...never again.

9. #9 Cudder x, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011
    haha i just rolled a straight gram up in a rillo and all the kief in my grinder from about an ounce. Kief bed, bud ontop, kief blanket, than roll it upp:smoke:

sparked*

10. Nice. Each man for his own. I don't bash blunts, I just don't thing their for me. But hey if you like em, go crazy lol. I'll stick to joints, edible, and glass items.

11. Dam I had the same idea stopping 4/10 tho

12. I always feel great when I T-Break, a break from the herb is nice eery so often.