Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-break question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kor3anboy, May 20, 2010.

1. So I took a 3 (almost 4) day tolerance break so far, and I was wondering if I smoked today (about .2 - .3g), and continued the tolerance break tomorrow, will my tolerance go back up as high as it was before I started the break? Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it.

2. I don't think it'd go up to where you started, but I think you'd just be putting the break one day behind.

3. Continue the break without smoking. Your tolerance won't go back to where it was from
    .3g's but it would still make your tbreak a little less successful.

4. yeah man dont smoke, there is no point in half assing a t-break. either you do it right or you might as well just not have done it at all