Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T break question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kingjames420, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Ok so I just smoked for the first time in 2.5 weeks, I probably wont smoke for atleast 4 more days because im on vacation and luckily found a bit of bud. Before the t break i was a daily smoker and ive never gone 2 weeks without it in a few years. will my tolerance be just as low as it is now in 4 days or is it up there again since i smoked?

2. I would take a month or it will go right back up. I like my body to be used to not being high..my brain too.

3. it will be relatively low, but you'll gain it back pretty quickly after you start smoking again.

the longer and the more breaks you take the lower the tolerance. no way around that really.