Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

t-break plus working out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skater420man, Jun 12, 2011.

1. so whats up grass city i am taking a t-break :D and also im working out everyday until i get back from my trip to vegas and it should be about a like 25 or 35 days. do you all think when i smoke it will be like how i first started smoking or no? im not sure so thats why im posting this. sorry if it sounds confusing im trying o do to many things at once right now.

2. Sound's like a really good plan to me.

3. i thought it would be.

4. One thing iv'e also taken up is MMA but it is pricey but luckily i'm good friend's with the owner of the gym so i get a discount somewhat, but it is a very good cardio/core workout keep's me in shape somewhat.

EDIT: Oh and it's only three time's a week so it's not a over bearing training session but it does go about a hour thirty close to two sometime's.

5. i work out about 2 hours every day mabey 3 depends.

6. From my experience it will be like you never smoked the first hit you take, but then within days your tolerance will shoot back up to where it was before the break