Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break Party

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swastikush, Jan 16, 2012.

1. So if anyone saw my past thread, I'm currently on a month long T-break just for the fun of it. Surely enough once the month ends I'll be back to rolling and toking, but how would y'all celebrate after finishing a T-Break? Be realistic of course, I'll be with a couple pals smoking my ass off but what kinda stuff would you do?

2. Make firecrackers and do dabs

3. By NOT kicking my tolerance straight back up to where it was...lol

4. Smoke hash, weed, kief bowls, make edibles, make fuckin weed bacon whatever! :)

5. A nice bowl to the face would be LOVELY :D

6. -_____________________________- actual activies blades! shit to do while im ripped out of my mind, aside from eating and doing the normal things someone who is high would do.. :$

7. Idk dude, after the high hits me I can't seem to care to remember what I WAS gonna do but I figure out what Im gonna do, lok.