Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break or Try Dabbing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dulichbonbe2, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Hi All - I've been lurking for awhile and decided to post as maybe someone has been in a similar spot in their toking career. I've been smoking about 3g's/day of flower and eating about 3tbsp of homemade coconut cannabutter for about the last month and a half. As you can guess, this is getting pretty expensive and is starting to push my tolerance. I'm basically thinking of either taking a few days tolerance break or buying a nug smasher (illegal state) and giving dabbing a shot.

I would really prefer not to have to take a short T-break but also don't want to ruin my tolerance by going overboard with the dabs as I've seen those stories online. I've also seen people who make a 1g dab last a week and don't mess up their tolerance.

2. I'd say dont bother with dabbing, just try to take maybe two days a week off from smoking.

3. Edibles or take a tolerance break. I personally would aim for tolerance break. I say edibles because it wouldn't have an impact on your smoking.