T-break making me sick? Depressed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Seaboy206, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Well, I've been smoking everyday atleast 5 times since the beggining of last summer, so I decided to go on a T-break and a break in general for my health since I have started to notice my lungs are not liking me.

I started this break last Sunday. Every morning I like to take a few rips out of my bong before school. That monday morning, I did not. Immediately after eating, I threw up and got down to my stomach lining or acid I don't even know, It was a yellowy substance and it stung.

This whole week, I have had no appetite and have only eaten 2 meals since. Also whenever I eat, I feel like vommiting again. No food tastes good anymore and I have no desire to eat.

I have also felt mildely depressed and I don't feel to conversate with any of my friends.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning to see if they can find anything wrong with me.

This is really starting to freak me out. Has this happend to any of you blades? Anyone know what's going on?

2. Well i stopped smoking last wednesday; i averaged about a 1-2 bowls of dank a day. I have had no withdraws at all.

3. Thats happened to me before (never puked though). I took a two week t-break after smoking everyday for around 4 months and the first 5 or so days I had no appetite at all and whenever I ate I felt nauseous. Same thing happened when I took another t-break. Im pretty sure you're fine.

4. i'm on a t-break after smoking pretty much non-stop for a year.
    i feel incredible. of course i'll be coming back in about 2 weeks, but i just feel...refreshed.
    you might just be a little sick.

and it's possible that your appetite has been reduced a bit due to your body being used to the pot as a source of hunger. don't worry, after a few days you'll balance out and be back to normal.

5. yeah, i've had the same symptoms
    besides the throwing up.
    you'll be alright,

6. Thanks guys. I feel a wee bit better now knowing that some of you have gone through this.