Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break Length Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Slawter, Jun 15, 2012.

1. I'm currently on a t break that started on June 10th and was planning on coming off of it around June 24th. I was wondering if I should extend it for another 2 weeks till July 8th but don't know how much of a tolerance difference that would make. I have smoked daily for the past year, taking 3 day breaks every now and then and the longest break being 2 weeks in march. I usually smoke every 1-3 hours or whenever I come down and stay high all day. I usually go through a 1-2 grams of dank or 2-4 grams of mid a day. So do you think it would be worth it to wait the extra 2 weeks or should I go ahead and spark up on the 24th?

:bongin:

2. i am on probo and smoking once a month gets me RIPPED from 1 milk. i think it became really noticeable after 2 monthes. one month might be good enough to lower it a little. but if you want to start from square one i would say at least 2 monthes, probably closer to 3 or 4