Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break Length Advice?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MiddayToker, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Ok so I tend to vape/smoke maybe .3g-1g a day. I'd say maybe every other day I'll have one small joint or a somewhat thin blunt, and I vape everyday maybe 2 trenches in the mflb, or 3 if I'm not smoking that day (one "bowl" holds maybe .1g).

I buy fire so it should definitely be enough, but I've been noticing lately that I feel really high while I'm smoking, but it doesn't last more than an hour or two after that and I've been noticing especially while vaping that I feel more of a mind fuzziness than the happy/creative/energetic high I like. I don't want to start the cycle of compensation by smoking more and more, so I've been considering a T-break. I think just a few days should be enough to put my tolerance back at zero? Also I have a nice showerhead bubbler that can get huge hits, could mixing it up maybe produce a different high I'm looking for? Thanks. 

2. you need a 2 week break

3. aw that's long lol, I still have a half oz and nothing to do all summer this might be difficult 

4. A week if anything

5. I'm about one week into a 1 month+ t-break. I should be good after that.

6. it takes me 4 days to get my tolerence back down to zero. I do the 20-4 thing. 20 days of smoking, 4 days of T break.