T-Break Journal

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TokeNation, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Hey guys, decided I want to take anywhere from 4-7 days off from smoking (I know, not a huge break, but more than I'm used to) for personal experimentation among a few other reasons. I feel like I won't have an issue with not smoking as long as I stay busy and keep myself accountable. So that's why I'm making this thread, to come back every day (or a couple times a day) for the next week and update GC on my non-smoking status.

Stay blazed blades :bongin:

2. Day 1
    11:23 AM
    Undisclosed Location (haha):

Woke up about a half hour ago after getting BLAZED af last night. Smoked like 5 or 6 bong bowls back to back. Thought it would be a good idea to smoke the rest of my stash right before I take a little break... think I was right. Anyways, woke up this morning still feeling a little high so that's a plus. So far I haven't had any issues coming to terms with the fact that Mary Jane is at least 4 days from touching my lungs again, but we'll have to see how it is tonight when I can't sleep and want to smoke haha.

3. Day 1
    4:31 PM

One thing I'm noticing after just half a day without toking up is that I feel slightly more stressed out than I normally would be on a day like this. I haven't really done much today other than workout and play video games but I feel like my mind is racing a million miles a minute thinking about what I need to do next. Still though, nothing unbearable.

4. Day 1
    10:21 PM

Night is the hardest time to not smoke haha. All I want to do is pack a fat bowl and go to sleep. Pretty much what I expected after not smoking for a day though, wasn't all that hungry but other than that it was fine. Here's to tomorrow :smoking-bong:

5. Day 2
    11:55 AM

Soooo I used to think I slept in because I was getting blazed the night before but I guess I was wrong. I slept for like 10 hours last night dead ass sober haha. Anyways Day 2 is just beginning, and I feel as though it will be easier than Day 1. Still not hungry though. RIP.

6. Day 3
    9:24 AM

The further I get from Day 1 the easier this is. I actually forgot to make a post last night because I was not thinking about smoking at all. However, I am still no less excited to take that first toke in a couple days :thumbsup:

7. Day 3
    7:34 PM

Picked up an 8th today and started rolling up some J's for a road trip tomorrow so I am going to end the T break tonight and take some bong rips haha. I'll update GC on whether or not a 2 day "tolerance break" actually does anything. Stay tuned.

8. Yep really really high.