Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

t-break in the works, Please Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fuji212, Apr 2, 2012.

1. #1 fuji212, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    Been toking everyday since i moved up to WA last fall, and I've noticed that my social skills and confidence are beginning to plummet. even when i'm sober, I feel super shy around people i don't know and i sometimes have a difficult time forming sentences correctly. a lot of the time, i just find myself saying something totally off topic and stupid..

its like i'm getting all the bad effects of smoking weed wen i'm completely sober. today, i'm starting a t-break, but if any of you blades know of any other solutions, i'm all ears.

thx in advance
    :smoke:

2. Honestly a t break really clears your mind and I think it would help. Im on a t break right now (one week in) for similar reasons and Im started to think a lot more clearly. When I start smoking again Im going to us a lot more moderation. That is the key. You never want to over due something.

3. What westcoast said... Take a break and don't think about it too much, you're in control of the bud.

4. thanks for the advice. im currently on day 2. i already feel a bit sharper, but tense at the same time
    hmm maybe april isnt the best month to break haha

:smoke:

5. Haha it's alright man, the craving to smoke will subside I'm right there with ya!!