Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-break how long?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitzs, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Ive been smoking everyday for the past couple months, and it definately takes me a while to get high, when the high only lasts about an hour. Im gonna go on a T-break and i wanna know how long it usually takes to get my tolerance back down.

after the t-break, how long can i go again smoking on a daily basis before my tolerance builds back up?

2. If I were you, I'd just schedule something where, once every 3 weeks, you take 3 days off.

3. i read some were about a 420 system lool he would take 4 days off and smoke for 20