Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

t-break HELP! (important!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke4life, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Hey guys, no, this isnt the normal T break thread where i'd ask

"How can i get through this t-break? What can i do?"

I've been an every day smoker for 3 years, and right now, im taking a week t-break. Im at the 4 day mark and i like to do this every once in awhile. So, im bad tripping, and i really want to smoke, but the hardest part of my tbreak is over. if i smoke this one time to chill out is it like going back to day 1? With all the cravings etc. the first 3 days are the worst. help?

2. someone help O_O

3. 1st three days are by far the worst. I've been everyday smoker for a year now and after a week or so i feel like my old self. Just remember that you don't need it just do everything you'd normally do without it. I'm on a week break myself day one is the easiest haha.

4. A T break is exactly that; a T break. I personally believe it is useful to get higher and to prove to yourself that you are still capable of putting down the ganja whenever you feel like it. While it won't be like going back to day 1, it will decrease the effects of your t break (Obviously). If I were you I would do my best to stick it out because if you smoke this one time, who is to say you might not just keep smoking 1 time until you effectively cancel the t break. Regardless, it is your choice and the only person it affects in any serious way is you. Hope this helped, have fun and keep this in mind.

5. But, if i smoke this one time to chill me off of my bad trip, is it like starting from day one again with all the cravings, etc? I just need to calm down and smoke. But i dont want to get the cravings when i wake up in the morning

6. DAY #1 is the easiest.. NIGHT #1 is the hardest in my opinion..

7. thanks, im trying to stick it out but im by myself freaking out, ugh, lesson learned lol

8. oh just man up its just weed, if you occupy yourself the whole time you're trying to stop it isn't nearly as hard. For example the last break I took was 2 weeks when I moved (obviously a lot of work) so I barely noticed (that was the first break i took in 2 years).

Maybe try getting a new videogame that'll take you a couple days to beat. Get a lot of sleep, maybe start working out etc.

9. the t break isnt the actual problem, im just bad tripping off some cid, and i wanna smoke this 1 time but i dont want the cravings when i wake up tomorrow (they are gone by now, day 4)

10. Perfect way to get through a t break. Workout and take lots of naps.

11. #11 Berzerker778, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    i totally agree. its sooo hard to get to sleep. o and btw right now im on the last few days of a 6 week t breaK. first few days are hardest then its not so bad.

12. a couple of months ago someone on here told me about melatonin, probably saved my damn liver lol

Works great

Im trying to stick this bad trip out, im tripping out about 15 bucks :-/

13. So, thanks to everyone who replied in my time of need lol, i ended up taking a benzo (klonopin ftw) and it totally killed the bad trip. Im sorry if i posted in the wrong forum to the moderators and admins, i was desperate, the GC community are life savers :)

Now i can stick this T break out longer. Thanks people. Reading all the replies totally helped bring me back to earth too

14. why the fuck would you smoke?? your on day 4 of 7? your more than half way there. your just rationalizing and looking for a reason to make smoking today seem okay.
    trust me ive been there

15. Haha, this right here. Not on a T-break, but I didn't have any bud today so I've was fine during the day but have been searching my bag for some bud for about an hour lol.