Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break for how long?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pat-420-toker, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Hello, I am new to this website, so I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place on the site for this question.

I've been smoking daily for about 8 months straight now and curious about a T-Break and how long would be best.  Every time I smoke now it only last maybe like 20-30 minutes and afterwards I almost feel like I have a slight hangover.  I'm not an expert on herb, though I  did read online that my tolerance is just getting too high.  So what would be the best amount of time for a break that can get me back to feeling high like I felt like for my first 2 months or so of toking?

Much appreciated 

2. honestly, 3-4 days would probably suffice. 1 week tops imo. doesn't matter though. tolerance shoots right back up anyway. :bongin:  :bongin:

3. Dont waste your time… Smh

you dont have a tolerence…

its all in your head.

4. Dont waste your time… Smh

you dont have a tolerence…

its all in your head.

5. It does matter on the type of cannabis you smoke as-well. I've smoke for years and there are still some strains that are three-hitter-quitters hahaha but I'm pretty sure this boils down to the individual. I've personally found that stopping for about a week to week and a half, while drinking plenty of water to flush the system, provides with excellent results. My best friend Robbie on the other hand can stop for 3-4 days and be completely renewed. I would defiantly try to go for a week and see how it goes :D

6. 4 days work for me. I smoke for 20 days, then take 4 off.

7. Are you sure?  I know I have not been smoking as long as most people may have been, But I can definitely tell a difference if i'm only getting mildly high while smoking some grade high quality stuff.

8. I take 2 - 3 days a week keep that shit in check, plus it stops me getting cloudy minded.