"T-Break" for 12 or 24 hours.....

Discussion in 'General' started by SerialToker420, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Stating a T-Break tomorrow at noon. Not sure if I should go 12 or 24 hours....or any at all.

2. 24 hours doesn't do shit.

3. lol thats not a tolerance break

4. Mine as well smoke

5. Looks like I will just keep on tokin

6. lol yeah, waiting a day won't do a thing. If anything it will make you impatient and a little irritated. Wait a week, or maybe a month. Test your self-control, and at the same time, decrease your tolerance.

7. Anything less than 7 days is pointless

8. Is there a point to a tolerance break if you still have a very low tolerance?

9. Yes and no. Your tolerance won't dramatically decrease, but it would still reduce to a noticeable difference. However there is no real harm in not taking a t-break, it's hard to gain much tolerance if you're naturally a low tolerance smoker.

10. That isn't a t-break lol that's just like going on a one day diet lol.

Try going 9 months for a pregnancy and another year to breastfeed, now THATS a break :p

11. That'll only do something if you have smoked 12 bowls a day everyday for the past 3 yrs...

12. How about just formula? Would you t break still? Just asking....

13. I think I'm going to go on the twelve hour t break friday @ midnight to saturday @ noon. Baby steps......baby steps......SHOW ME SUPPORT, SHOW ME SUPPORT

14. Do what you want. But don't complain.

I would smoke weed if I were pregnant...but I'm the type who looks towards science instead of BS people who would not want anybody smoking cannabis so obviously they'll say it's bad.

15. I'll smoke when I'm pregnant. Probably vape. My mom did, and I'm fine. So are my sisters.
    The only problem is if you're under watch by CPS or something and they test your baby when it comes out, then you have some explaining to do.

But I don't plan on ever being watched by Child Services lol

16. Haha do it man 24hrs. I smoke about 1.5g a day for the past 4 years and if I wait until the end of the day to smoke I can feel a noticeable difference, like it's a bit more intense than if I smoke all day. Mostly smoke bongs and GB's

17. i sleep for 8 hours and then smoke around lunch time.

looks like i take a 12 hour t-break every day

18. I would smoke if I used formula, and I don't see anything wemrong with smoking while pregnant or nursing except the possibilitiy of them findind thc in your baby. Then you have cps and everything else to worry about, nothing is worth losing my little guy over.

Besides touching feels different when you smoke, I would imagine a nursing Baby would feel really really weird high Haha.

19. you remind me of my boy, he always says he takin a short T break but in reality hes just dry...

20. [quote name='"Jonblaze"']you remind me of my boy, he always says he takin a short T break but in reality hes just dry...[/quote]

samething I was thinking^