T break experiences

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by theblackbandito, Aug 22, 2013.

1. For me t breaks are weird I never really have a plan like I'm gonna go on a t break for this period of time just random life events make me feel like I can't juggle weed with them as well so I stop for like a month to let life settle down. Anybody else like this?

2. Yeah with school I've decided I should break over exams, honestly it's easy as fuck from toking daily for months.

It's more like "I could be baked now" situations which are annoying.

3. I've never had any problems taking a T-Break. People would always be like "Whoa man, isn't it really hard to quit toking?". Not at all. 
    I agree with Pew about the "I could be baked now", plus a little difficulty getting to bed the first 2-7 days after stopping sucks. But it's not bad at all.  

4. Once again, I still can't entirely grasp the concept of voluntarily quitting. I've never had a problem with tolerance/getting/staying high. Only time I 'quit' is when I'm out. I do congratulate those who have the will power to do one of these 'T breaks' though. Better men than I.

5. I'm technically on a t-break right now, i haven't smoked in 24 days. It's funny because for the past few years i've been on probation and failed UA after UA i had a hard time quitting and i always said i cant wait til i get off probation and can smoke freely. Well in june my P.O took me to court and got my probation revoked so i had to do a month in the county jail, but it was worth it because i'm no longer on probation! lost my job though so that part sucks. Feels fuckin great. But the weird thing is i smoked the first couple days i was out and realized i wouldn't get a job if i couldn't pass a piss test, and i couldn't buy bud without a job haha. So i've been weed free for 24 days just been getting wasted with my buddies on the weekends and applying for jobs on weekdays keeping myself busy. I got an interview tomorrow so i might be blazin again soon. I just find it funny i got the strength to quit AFTER probation ha.