Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break equal nothing for me...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushBoy420, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Every time I go on a t-break, nothing happens. I've gone on month long t-breaks and still nothing. Does this happen to anyone else?:confused:

2. No such thing a tolerance to weed, it's all a scam.

3. How much weed do you smoke usually? I mean, if it isn't a lot, you won't have much of a tolerance anyway, so you don't need a break.

If you smoke a lot though, might be time to get some better bud. Middies will only get you so high. I'm guessing a lot in this post though, I don't know anything for sure. Maybe you're just the weed messiah.

4. Stop buying weed. buy wax/budder(not cannabutter. budder is a smokable form/hash. and buy a bong thats meant for it. look it up on youtube its awesome.

high range of thc.

1-2 dabs and your high like u smoked 10 blunts.
    if u think of how much weed you smoke. the price may be way cheaper. as i smoke all day every day and bearly get high off top shelf and i take 1 dab, its smooth (usually i cough) and im actually high for more then 45 minutes =]

its very nice.

5. If you don't smoke much anyways you wont build a tolerance.

Give us more insight into your life blade :)

6. I hate it when people will have a small bowl every day to 2 days and go "OMFG DUDE MY TOLERANCE IS UP THE ASSHOLE" It's like; no it isn't..

7. You never had a tolerance to begin with

8. Start working out

9. Chug water, do cardio. Watch your tolerance disappear.

10. Usually 10 g's with friends, by myself about 5. But Ido T-breaks somewhat often.

11. Would the fact that I smoke schwag come into play even with the amount?

12. [quote name='"ThatSmokeWagon"']Stop buying weed. buy wax/budder(not cannabutter. budder is a smokable form/hash. and buy a bong thats meant for it. look it up on youtube its awesome.

high range of thc.

1-2 dabs and your high like u smoked 10 blunts.
    if u think of how much weed you smoke. the price may be way cheaper. as i smoke all day every day and bearly get high off top shelf and i take 1 dab, its smooth (usually i cough) and im actually high for more then 45 minutes =]

its very nice.[/quote]

Why the fuck would you advocate buying concentrates from the clubs? That's like throwing away money for under purged low quality oils. Make your own or don't smoke it. To say you dot even get high off of top shelf you ether had horrible top shelf or your just bias because you just discovered concentrates.

13. A friend of mine gave me 'budderball'... He said it was hash, weed, and budder combined... He said one joint of this would fuck me up but it didnt, if fucked me OVER. I didnt feel shit.

14. What do you mean you smoke 5 grams by yourself? a day? Thats messed up

15. Lol wow

Is this even a question man? Comeon

16. Dude u need to find a new drug for real weeds obviously not working lol

17. [quote name='"ilikeweedalot"']Dude u need to find a new drug for real weeds obviously not working lol[/quote]

Fuck that I only approve of the herb and occasional hallucinogens and I don't even fuck with that yet.

18. [quote name='"Iluvatar"']
    What do you mean you smoke 5 grams by yourself? a day? Thats messed up[/quote]

5 grams is not alot for shwag it's weighs a shitload more and I don't smoke everyday

19. KushBoy smoke some kush and you'll get high.

20. And make sure you're holding it in your lungs for a few seconds.