Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break Didnt Work.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nugagerube, May 29, 2013.

1. Let me give you a run down of what I've smoked and you tell me if I should of noticed a difference. 

Last smoked sunday at 6:00 p.m.
    Smoked Tuesday at 3:00 p.m. (very little, like two hits from a bowl, one hit of keif)
    Then I just toked a bowl and I don't really feel any higher than I usually do.

But I feel like I should, I didn't smoke for well over 30 hours. And even when I smoked Tuesday, it wasn't much really. So why don't I feel higher? I smoked a full bowl and toke the usually amount and length of hit I usually do. A day T-break is suppose to help at least with your first bowl.

xD

:yay:   

BTW, that bowl I smoked was right now. :eek: 

2. #2 Too high to care, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    :bongin:  :smoking:  :D

3. I guess I'm higher than I thought.

Those pictures are hilarious. And I honestly bursted out laughing when I looked at my last pic of the dude doin  :eek:

and your last smiley face :D 

4. #4 Too high to care, May 29, 2013
    Always works. Enjoy yourself and get another hit :D Click solved  by my first post if I helped :D

5. Two days isn't a t-break.

6. it was enough.

7. lol do  u get anything like addition rep or something if i click your post as the answer to my question 

8. IDK just like it :D - Too high to give a damn.

9. lol you like that emoticon dont you

10. #10 Too high to care, May 29, 2013
    Hell Yeah :D - Too high to give a damn. Reminds me of my profile pic :D

11. I recently took a 10 day t-break and it worked pretty damn well. :)

12. Well think about it...

A 2-day T-break would work a lot better for someone who
    1. Doesn't smoke much in one session
    and/or
    2. Smokes fewer sessions throughout the day (1 or 2).

But if you're a person who smokes a good bit multiple times a day, 2 days t-break won't make much difference. It would take at least a week I would guess to feel a lot higher than you normally would.

But seeing your responses made me giggle lol, glad it worked for you dog.

13. Shit Brit.

14. You need to take a break in order for it to not work

15. In my defense, it was because I was on vacation with my parents. :\\

But I got RIPPED. 

16. Drugs don't affect everyone the same. In my opinion, if you want a t-break with noticeable results, wait at least 2 weeks before smoking again.