Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break, any tips?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by a+stoner, Dec 30, 2013.

1. So I have recently started smoking everyday over the Christmas break, but I hate that it's starting to take so long, and so much weed, so get the desired high. In honor of the new year I'm thinking about taking a 2 week t-break. Y'all have any tips on how to make the first couple days easier? And what should I expect?

2. Just exercise idk what you expect to expect to happen but just expect being sober

3. I have been smoking daily for about a year and was going to take a tolerance break for 5 days. I made it one day but couldn't sleep all night and it was filled with anxiety. The next day i proceeded to smoke again... 

4. Yea I'm having trouble with this. When I'm busy I don't care for smoking and it keeps my mind off it but when im bored sitting at home is when it's hard. It's not like pills where you start sweatin thinking about it so just keep your mind busy go to sleep earlier whatever it takes.

5. I use mj for sleep and I usually take that zzzquil to help sleep.. but when I'm on a t break and need to take my mind off it I'll just do a very involving hobby and keep my mind off it with that, you just have to find something you really enjoy doing and take it day by day

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. You have to spend your extra money on something besides weed so you don't have any.

7. Focus on healthy shit. Eating right, exercise, fishoil and lots of water. This way you're cleansing your body and will get a bit higher upon returning to the bud.I took a 9 month t break and am currently getting blazed out of my mind off a few hits of blue dream.

8. >recently started smoking over break>not getting high enoughYou don't need a fucking t break, I've been smoking everday for 5 years and still get high as hell, sounds like your weed is shit and you could use some medical grade. Or try making edibles for a whole different type of high, but if you have been smoking for a few weeks only, you're still extremely casual, a tolerance break is fucking stupid. You just need to accept it won't feel the same because each time you smoke it becomes more familiar, especially if its the same strain, even more so if that strain is some low grade weed. You need better shit, and use a bong. The method you smoke makes a huge difference, don't just jump to lumping it on your tolerance. But weed isn't going to blow your mind the exact way it did the first times, back then it was more unexpected and opened your eyes to a lot. Now, accept it as a relaxant that opens pathways of creativity and humor, not a way to get 'blasted' enjoy being high, do different things while high and you'll feel what you want.Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app