Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

t-break anxiety?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheoryisHIGH, Feb 8, 2011.

1. I'm on week 3 atm and I'm not going to smoke till I get my half ounce of dank :smoke: but i've been getting bad anxiety since like a week and a half in to the break, is this just coincidence or is it the t-break?

2. For me the effects of going on a t break last a few days. I feel my mind is totally cleared after a week.

3. really hard to say like the other poster my head is clear after a week, look at what is going on in your life right now is it a stressful time does this happen to you normally when you take a T break etc. ? Kinda have to rule everything else out first as a cause

4. hmm i have been really stressed lately not sure why, i just assumed it could have been the t-break

5. I know if I smoke i never get anxiety. but it all depends on the person. If I took a t-break I would not be surprised if i get anxiety frequently

6. I'm on week 10 and I'm still getting some gnarly anxiety sometimes. Try working out, if you already work out, work harder. It will help get out some of that pent up energy and emotion. Make sure you're sleeping enough and eating properly as well. If you start to get anxious take a deep breath and count to 10, it sounds cheesy and stupid, but it legitimately helps.

7. very good advice.. basically u want to exercise, get lots of sleep, and eat healthy.