Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T Break And Detox

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonedman, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Im taking a 2 week tolerance break in attempt to lower my ungodly tolerance and I want to do some natural detoxifying. Why the hell not? What are some good natural methods of cleansing the body?

2. yea I'm right here with u bro. just started my break today. things that I would do is drink a good amount of water,exercise, and maybe get in a sauna or something if u got the chance. excersise is best thought because the thc is stored in fat cells.

3. Haha I dont have much fat that I could possibly lose. idk if thats good or bad. Either way, I work at a firework stand in texas so ill be doing enough sweating and working out for 10 people. The storage containers are +130 farenheit. Ill probably drink and eat alot of cranberry stuff too. I already drink tons of tea. However I did just kind of cheat on my t break and smoked a roach. Anxiety man.

4. yea me either I'm weighing about 145 being 5 ft 9. and the first few days are always the hardest it was rough but I managed to get thru yesterday