Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break!!!! and a little rant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheyGaveMeaGun?, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Hey my fellow blades,

Trying for a little t-break here.

After half a day, I broke down (already) and needed something to smoke. So instead of reaching for my trusty friend mary jane, I went another route and bought some tobacco and some papers. Now, I have never smoked cigarettes before and I have never rolled my own joints, so this t-break could be positive for two reasons.

After practicing my rolling for a little bit (and using that how to roll a joint guide) I have rolled about five "pretty solid" noob cigarettes (pictures later I have only one left and I'm saving it for when my smoke craving hits).

To be honest I'm not a huge fan of tobacco, it tastes pretty mediocre and smells much worse than weed. Not only that it contains some pretty shitty health hazards. The government is nuts to have that legal but not marijuana. Sometimes I wonder what our governments true intentions really are:eek:

Thanks for your support,

OJ Ferris

2. I feel the same way every time I see someone smoking a cig, to me it always seems like the government backs big corporations, and since there are no huge weed companies paying taxes, they have nothing to protect.

3. well bro how com u stopped smoking bud?? I dont like cigs cuz of all the nasty shitt it has n it dont have no positive effects like weed. Weed gets me HIGH!!

4. Taking a t-break...I like smoking though and have never really smoked cigarettes. So far it has helped me become a better joint roller and helped me with my t-break thus far.

5. #5 Wrecked, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    Yea I picked up smoking too. A month and $300 later its given me lung pains, chronic cough, decreased lung capacity, dirty yellow teeth, everything I've ever worn is permanently stenched of tobacco and no girls want to go with me because I smell like smoke 24/7. All this and lowering my life by atleast 7 years is worth the little lightheaded feeling that goes away in 5 min.

None of that is actually true for me, but it is for other smokers. Enjoy that tobacco, hope its worth it.

6. It is good that you are using the opportunity to learn to roll better joints but try not to get hooked on those cigs. Although you can do w/e you want, but those things are nasty. I myself smoke cigars. Cigars are not addicting because you do not inhale. You'll regret it if you do. They take some time to get used to, but it helps for having something to just smoke.

Nothing better than a cool evening sitting on the porch smoking a nice sweet tasting cigar :)

7. When i was on a T-break all i did was smoke cigs. But then i started coating em with some liquid codeine.....all was good.

[​IMG]

8. the government promotes tobacco use because the well being of a lot of states would be in jeopardy. for instance, virginia (huge tobacco producer) would probably go completely under if tobacco was illegal. the government doesn't necessarily want people to smoke, it just depends on those who do in some cases.