Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-24 Hours, Pick out my bong for me!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlakeTG, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Alright the illadelph is hangin pretty low....

A llittle longer left in the poll. I'm about to leave, so I won't see the poll till around 4 or so, when it closes. Then I will know the fate of which bong I buy :D

Pick me out something good GC!

2. Zumini hands down. Will still deliver a good volume hit, but be much smoother and will clear much faster than either of the beakers.

3. yea perc/diffuser is always nice my bluedot had that and i loved it, even though the zumo is small it will deliver some hefty suave hits.

4. Honestly, I do not see why you would want a 3.2mm Roor that doesn't have a perc or diffy. That would hit too harshly even though its a Roor. I say go for the Zumo because it is probably the smoothest out of the 3. If it is too thin that might be a deal breaker for me, but I like to be safe.

5. I voted for the Zumo, but I would take the other roor over the illy. If you do get the roor i would also get a diffuser for it since it is cheaper than the other 2.

6. My question is where do you see these bongs for those prices? I'm interested because they look like good deals if those are the real prices. And I need a bong :p

7. The people have spoken, and the bong has been purchased......

MY 18" RooR will be up with pics very shortly!

8. Well guys, thanks for the help picking out the bong! I'm actually about to break probation, I just can't wait to try this shit out. If you know how to clean your piss legit quick let me know! I'm planning on working out a shitload, cranberry pills, and maybe a detox drink. Please let me know if you have any tips, but i'll be sure to get some milk shots up with me and my buddies tomorrow. For now, here is the bong!

Hope you enjoy! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3.2mm Glass, had to get a diffy with it, the stock downstem wasn't. So the final price after tax was $230.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks again brother for grabbin me that shirt, you know who you are :p
    Thats me reppin the shirt one of our fellow blades set me up with, and holding the new bong. The raybans are for my personal safety :cool:

Well GC, i'm about to go cheif at my buddy's house. Hopefully i'll grab some milk shots for you guys. Been 2 months since I smoked, (Like i said on probation), i'm about to get seriously fucked up. Let me know what you think of it! Hopefully peep some comments tomorrow! :D

9. A fine choice. Enjoy that glass!

10. i was about to say shoulda went with the zumo. but damn that thing is nice. its smaller than i expected. nice glass man. im getting a new bong on friday cannot wait! cant wait to see some milks.

11. good call dude, i can totally understand not wanting to pay 250+ for a bong the size of the Zumo, regardless of percs.

12. Thanks for the comments guys. I went to my buddies last night, and one of the guys there that was supplying had some bomb ass weed. I didn't pick up but a 10 sack, because I am only smoking last night in the next 4 months. Bong is going in storage tonight :(

13. Aww, why arent you gonna rip her again?

14. zumo

- looks so damn cool although if it was me i would get the illadelph

but that perced roor plus ice pinches and that nice bowl looks so finished :smoking:

15. haha forgot to look at the other pages

nice bong man shame u cant use her

oh well when u get a chance to smoke again itll still be a new bong !

if its not a personal question, how come ur on probation?

16. how thick is the glass on the illy and the zumo

17. Its a really long story that I don't like to get into but the just of it is my parents are funding a trip for me, but I had to have no THC in my system for 6 months. Its over June 18 and they are giving me random UA's. So i'm about to go to the gym and work my ass off in a little bit, get that THC burnin out of my system :p

Anyone know any really good ways to naturally rid your body of THC? My regermine I was thinking is 2 cranberry pills 3 times daily, work out as much as possible, and drink more water than I normally do.

Any advice?

18. #39 kindbud319, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    dude what i would do is drink 2-3 gallons of cranberry juice in a 2 day period, and if you can drink 1-2 more then that would be ideal. <---3 days before test, Then work out the whole 3 days.
    Also i would take a bunch of goldenseal 2-4 hours before my test and also i would drink one of those instant detox drinks an hour or so before, whatever the directions say to do and i would pass.

But i was on tests at this rehab i went to, the test where unsupervised so what i would do is empty a viseine bottle/eye dropper bottle and then fill it back up with bleach, take that into the bathroom with me and put 2 drops of bleach in the cup after you piss in it, BUT you cant put more than 2 drops because it makes it really cloudy.
    And be carefull with the bleach too, i got some on my shirt in the bathroom once and came out with a big bleachstain and reeking of bleach, but they never caught me.

IT works every time, guarentied!!

And nice roor, i have the straight tube version only mine is alittle shorter, but the same label/thickness. +rep

19. Yeah man, you like yours? I'm fuckin in love with mine haha.