Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-24 Hours, Pick out my bong for me!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlakeTG, Feb 19, 2009.

1. #1 BlakeTG, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    IF YOU VOTE,PLEASE EXPAIN YOUR CHOICE!

What up blades? After wanting a quality tube for quite a while, i've decided to finally make the decision to invest in some high quality glass. I ran into some extra cash today, and figured now is the time to decide........

I had been eyeing up a really nice Illadelph, did some reading on it, and decided I wanted it. After a shitty night a few weeks back, I decided it wasn't the right day to invest in a bong. Then I did some reading online, and really got a larger interest in RooR. I saw a nice 18" beaker bottom at a headshop near me. Got really interested. Finally I thought I had made my decision, when a guy I know told me he had his RooR Zumo Mini Perc for sale. I want to buy one of these 3 tomorrow.

Well I can't decide, I am the most indecisive person I know. So Grasscity, how about YOU decide what I buy for my tube. Keep in mind, this is my first ever piece of high quality glass. I have done the research on these, and I just can't make up my mind. I trust that you guys will make the best decision for me :p

All pictures are off Google, none of these are the actual tubes, just similar models!

• 18" RooR Rasta label, beaker bottom, 3.2mm non diffused downstem $199.99
    [​IMG]

• 18" Illadelph, green label, beaker bottom, diffused- $230

[​IMG]

• 13" RooR Zumo Mini Perc, WITH diffuser and RooR stock bowl, used, but good shape, tenderly cared for. -$250
    [​IMG]

GC, pick out my first ever quality tube! Poll will close tomorrow at 4pm, and at that point I will buy my bong. I trust your decision, decide what you think is going to be the best! Thanks all!

2. Percs are all nice and fun until you have to clean the piece.. I just cleaned my PHX Trinity and it took me almost an hour. Consider that when buying your glass. Whatever you do, know that they are all good choices and you shouldn't be disappointed with any of them. Enjoy! :)

3. #3 peabody624, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Is this the illadelph you want?

4. Thankyou! I'll edit the post and get it in!

5. illadelph all the way. its diffused, not to expensive and has some size to it. i personally like to have bigger bongs rather than smaller but if size doesnt matter and neither does price then the 13" for those percs.

however im sticking with the illadelph for sure.

6. my friend has a camo label beaker illy. i mean its nice and all but he just got this perked medicali that is just like that mini roor. i like the medicali alot better than his illy for some reason. i would go with the zumo. but thats my personal preference.

7. So which bong am I going to buy tomorrow? :D

8. Get the Philadelphia :p

9. We will see, there will be a picture up tomorrow of the poll winner!

10. get the zumini

11. Got some mysterious voters in here, tell me why ya'll, don't be shy! :D

12. Id prefer the 18'' Roor Rasta Label. It looks good, its simple, yet u can take some pretty good hits of it.

And its not as hard to clean that an bong with a double or triple perc.

Thats just me tho.:smoke:

13. I'd go for the illadelph, but that's just my opinion. I prefer the diffused downstem, plus the percs are gonna be a bitch to clean.

14. my friend has the same zumo roor, only its a lux instead. It rips so nicee. I would definitely recommend that one over the other two

15. DEFINETLY get that zumo... That's a great price for a roor perced.......

16. Thats the vibe i'm getting also. The more i think about that one, the more it interests me.

17. Rasta RooR man

looks good

18. Rasta roor is pulling the lead by 6! Am I really about to pass on this mini perc RooR. Comon seasoned smokers, where you at? What do you think?

19. Zumo for sure, diffuser and perc seem like the best bet brotha.

20. #20 b-low, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    ROOR Rasta. i personally own a roor and i love the way it hits, better than any of my buddies illadelphs or phx or anything