Sythetic Urine. DOT. Does it still work 2017

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Emerica47, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Hey, sorry to bother you I had a question did u take your kit with you to orientation or did you did u use it the 1st day

2. This is my experience with quick fix 6.2 I took a 10 panel dot regulated drug screen that was sent off to a lab in Wisconsin...not sure what lab but it was a split specimen test...i passed without any questions I got my job....so to all the haters out there I'm living proof quick fix 6.2 does work

3. Good 4 you... I’m not risking my career like that

4. Good for you no one asked you to...

5. Wow so offended lol,anyway I truly hope you keep a good supply of the fake stuff in your truck cause if God forbid you EVER get in a wreck and possibly kill someone,your career is over and possibly prison...ijs u have a good day

6. Lol no need to i used it because i had a pain killer in my system...due to a back issue of me falling off a porch last month ...im not a drug addict and by far am I dependent on any medication cause of addiction it was a good job offer and I couldn't put it off but thank you sooooo.. much for your concerns...

7. Gotta love the trolls, good info glad it worked brother

Sent from my SM-J737P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Hi All,

I go for a Dot Drug screen today. Going to use quick fix to substitute. Heavy smoker, was smoking 1-2 blunts a day with high grade. Will keeps you all abreast of what happens today. Any advice, this is my first time subbing thanks.

Harkley

9. As long as you got the pee in the cup quick fix will pass any lab test.i have used it on a federal job before.

10. I thought with a dot physical/drug test you had to have a spectator but if that is the case invest in a $150 wizzinator Basically a fake penis to get the pee into cup.. Good luck

11. No, where I am you go in a stall. Pee in a cup, empty your pockets. Biggest hurdle is temperature and tact when using the substitution.

12. Reason I say that is because a co worker took the test at the same location. Random DOT.

13. For my full tutorial on quick fix just my way. Things needed boxer briefs/white tightites fake pee(there is only one.. Lol) and a safety pin. Heat pee to green dot at 100 or last dot in color strip is green, place included hand warmer rubber band warmer to bottle on the Side without heat strip place in pocket of boxer briefs then safety pin it shut and good to go temp will stay at one hundred but it does not take long after coming out to take test.

14. Use a friends urine and the bottle for best results. What I did, which worked quite well as test was not monitored. Closed Stall Dot DT.

15. Used quickfix today for a drug screening. I was a little nervous because the temperature seemed like it was barley warm enough and the green dot appeared to be lower than 90 degrees. The girl collecting the sample then transferred my piss to a test tube from the cup. So i was worried about a temp drop. But on my form she gave me after we were done, under the section:

TO BE COMPLETED BY COLLECTOR:
    "Read specimen temperature within 4 minutes. Is temperature between 90 & 100 F?"
    I saw that she marked "YES."

So should i be in the clear?