System of a down?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Tokeup2day, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Anyone here listen to System of a Down? The music is very deep and has a lot of hidden meanings behind it

2. nah...

well, Toxicity is the only good album they have imo.

everything after, i just don't feel like i did Toxicity

3. I fucked with it in high school, barely

4. everything they did up to toxicity was great. anything after that was pretty lame. seemd like they sold out. let the industry take them over instead of it being them. idk im baked

5. Yeah, if I'm correct (not positive) but wasn't Toxicity their last album? I know they're on a few year hiatus to work on other projects, and are actually getting back together, which I think a lot of bands should do to keep things fresh

6. no

toxicity was their 2nd album i believe?

after that was Hypnotize and all that shit, when they got weak

7. Tox, was like their 2nd or 3rd album? but DEF not the last. they have that i know of 2 albums after Tox. ther may be more recently idk tho. not a fan anympre haha

the good stuff is BEFORE toxicity.:)

8. I fuck with System! We saw them at the Download Festival in 2011 and ended up getting super high and finding it hilarious to go up to peoples tents and scream "WAKE UP!", then hide, then scream "GRABYADRESSPUTONALITTLEMAKEUP!" -- I'm not a huge fan, but they do their job!

9. [quote name='"THCandroid"']

no

toxicity was their 2nd album i believe?

after that was Hypnotize and all that shit, when they got weak[/quote]

Wow. I feel stupid. Haha ur right, I just remembered lol. But honestly, I really like hypnotize/mesmerize, especially the song hypnotize, sad statue, and soldier side

10. #10 FuckBeerGetWeed, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    hell yeah system of a down is tight

dont know why people saying they were shit after toxicity, mezmerize and hypnotize are good as fuck

11. [quote name='"FuckBeerGetWeed"']hell yeah system of a down is tight

dont know why people saying they were shit after toxicity, mezmerize and hypnotize are good as fuck[/quote]

Yeah call me a fanboy, but personally, I like all of their stuff...

12. I like a few of their songs.

Spiders, Aerials, and Toxicity are my favorite songs.

13. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']I like a few of their songs.

Spiders, Aerials, and Toxicity are my favorite songs.[/quote]

Aerials was the first song I heard by them, and the song that turned me on to them

14. I'm listening to "Toxicity" right now. It's still a great album. I know the music is simple, but I can't help that I love crunchy guitars. I also like to rock out on my bass to this album because you can play wildly and still not mess up.

15. I love System! hence my name coincidentally. It's great music all the albums. They have so much meaning and stuff in there music. Its an amazing band and I hope they make another album. They went on haitus for a while but they are doing tours again.

16. FUCK YEA!!!!!!!! SYSTEM!!!!!! i think their best album is their first album. 1998 self titled. but i have all their cds and there great:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

17. WAKE UP jkhdsadhjoidjaai SHAKE UP jhdkjshdsahsah MAKE UP hjshjahsajaslkh YOU WANT TO

looooooooooooool

18. Hell yeah man, Truly one of the best bands ever!!!

19. Generally speaking I can dig all their music..

Favorite albums gotta be "steal this album" and "Toxicity"

20. Stealing society is my drug song, that song rocks! Makes me wanna smoke when I hear it