System of a Down getting back together?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Randy Marsh, Aug 3, 2009.

1. System has been on a hiatus the past few years. So they will get back together it's just a matter of time. Anyone else appreciate SOAD??? I don't know bout you guys but if they got back together and came out with another amazing album I would certainly cream myself. Toxicity was their best album IMO. If you know anything on when systems getting back together, this is the thread to post in.

P.S.
    Did anyone else see incubus last Saturday?

2. I love SOAD. Last time I saw them was right before their hiatus at Ozzfest 06. They were insanely good, played like a 2 hour set and i enjoyed every second of it.

3. Wow i am so jealous that you got to see them live. I would be so sad if I didnt get to see them live before I die. :(

4. Hell yes dude. SOAD rules. They are so unique it's hard to explain. Toxicity is a good album but I prefer Mezmerize.
    :)

5. Their first, self-titled album is the best. Hands down. Every track, they crush it.

6. Yep thats exactly what i was gonna say! I hope they come back and do some crazy different stuff, stuff totally unique from hypnotize and mesmerize. Tho im not picky, i just want them to come back really. I remember first hearing toxicity in middle school lol
    p.s. fuck incubus

7. :eek:

And to think, I was starting to like you.

8. I heard each member of the band is just off doing their own thing. When there hiatus is over hopefully they do their first show back in Fenway Pahk! No but where ever their first performance is I will be their. And i will be high. :smoking:

9. I love System of a Down! I also hope they will one day reunite!

They are one of those bands you cannot successfully cover in my opinion.

They have such a unique sound its great.

10. haha dude i was at the incubus show in mansfield on saturday...holy shit what a great show man...started out with pardon me, nice to know you, then stellar...played all their best songs...rocked the fuck outta the tweeter center...one of the best shows ive ever been to (musically), and ive seen a lot of shows there too cuz i live so close to it. incubus put on a great fuckin show...drive and dig were both acoustic and they also played aqueous transmission...wow lol

and ya SOAD coming back together would be fuckin awesome haha

11. I can't see SOAD just fading out from here. Even if they decide to break up for good, they'll probably do atleast a few shows first.

12. Ive been doing more research on when they are getting back together. They have not given an exact time period but it is very possible within the next year or so. Hopefully by next summer. So everyone if you would please join me and keep your fingers crossed in the hopes that these musical geniuses will embrace their unique sound once again.

[​IMG]

13. the day SOAD goes on tour ima be the first one online to buy a ticket

14. SOAD is the shit.

I enjoyed Serj's solo album a lot, though. I'd love for them to get back together and start making some more music

15. System of a Down are fucking..... bomb (pun intended).

I hope they get back together. Didn't enjoy Scars on Broadway or the other solo shit.

16. Yea System is one of those bands where they have no bad songs, just songs I love and songs I can listen to, not a single song makes me wanna skip

17. I hear ya. I bet their first show back will sell out quick.

QFT.

18. I read somewhere where Serj had said a couple of years back they did not plan on getting back together. and it was more than likely not going to ever happen

would be cool though

sorry m8's :p

19. I love them. Drummer, John threw me hisdrum stick at a concert live back in 99

20. dude why you gotta bring us down?... theres a chance for anything to happen