Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

System cleanse question. I miss blazing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokarette, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Shit. So I got arrested three or so months ago. I get random ua's and my system has been pot free for a long time now, about two months. Long time lololol
    I was a huge pot head tho. I'm getting tired of sobriety. I need to sit on my ass with a bubbler and a dub of weed while watching sienfeld. I know I could go a whole year without smoking. And it would be the smart thing to do. if I fail a drug test all the money I've paid would be fucked and a waste. But I miss smoking weed. A lot.
    Question is:

If I blaze for a day ,will my system be clean in like five days? Have u ever detoxxed yr system this fast?

I know it's a bad idea yatta yatta yattahhhh
    Thanks buh bye

2. Also. If my piss is watery and diluted I am fucked :/

3. 5 days is too short, look at the drug test faq @ the top of this section.

4. dont risk it man smoking isnt worth you loosing a shit ton of money or going to jail. trust me man just wait till no ones looking at what your doing before you smoke. it doesnt take 5 days to get out of your system more like a month

5. Bahhh you're all right. But ya all prolly understand my posistion..

6. Smoke the day after the piss test

7. Lololol I just chase the dragon instead ..